X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Blue got duped by Joe. Let that sink in
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    To be fair, Prodigy said scum would vote for me to get me killed...Then voted for me 2 minutes later lol

To be fair, I honestly thought Prodigy was scum and that it would be over with that lynch.
    The worst part of all of this is that we should have known better the instant we saw Joe pop up with an old Leelee alt when he died. He really did outplay us all.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      There was no way you guy were no lynching. Like I said I kew you guys would lynch Prodigy. Whats I got Lynched and showed up Indy I knew you guys would scramble to find the last troll. Prodigy's abilty that sent everyone on a killing spree made him a suspect. I come back alive you guys ask me whats going on. I say I'm gonna RC. I say 1 sentence and Swag is hooked. I want to 69 flex while being held in the tombstone position. I suck him in your gone I win.
      Okay, I had to laugh at that.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

There was no way you guy were no lynching.
        If we'd been thinking instead of panicking, we probably would. No reason not to, if the goal is to see if you revive the next day again. Forum would outnumber scum the next day as easily as it did the previous day. Obviously this is all in hindsight, but it's what the smart move would have been.

Like I said I kew you guys would lynch Prodigy.
        You didn't "know", you correctly guessed that I would turn on Prodigy against my better judgment. To your credit, it was a very good, informed guess.
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          The worst part of all of this is that we should have known better the instant we saw Joe pop up with an old Leelee alt when he died. He really did outplay us all.
          Well, we did...Kind of.

I got you to lynch him again, but then he didn't die... Then, it was whoever voted for the other first... And you voting for me made my decision a helluva lot easier lol
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Okay, I had to laugh at that.
            Thats what I wa gonna say to. I had that planned from the moment I got my abilty. If I win I'm gonna say that. The dam SB ruined it LOL
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
              Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
              If we'd been thinking instead of panicking, we probably would. No reason not to, if the goal is to see if you revive the next day again. Forum would outnumber scum the next day as easily as it did the previous day. Obviously this is all in hindsight, but it's what the smart move would have been.

You didn't "know", you correctly guessed that I would turn on Prodigy against my better judgment. To your credit, it was a very good, informed guess.
              Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Well, we did...Kind of.

I got you to lynch him again, but then he didn't die... Then, it was whoever voted for the other first... And you voting for me made my decision a helluva lot easier lol
              Thank you. Your right Blue I did not know but I assumed with the route Swag was going at the end of the game and had everyone's trust with that bull crap ability you would Lynch Prod over Swag. I got lucky that my plan went the way it did. i wont lie win it worked and the write up said I won I started jumping around like I just won the SB. I could not believe it actually worked.

Comment

Thank you. Your right Blue I did not know but I assumed with the route Swag was going at the end of the game and had everyone's trust with that bull crap ability you would Lynch Prod over Swag. I got lucky that my plan went the way it did. i wont lie win it worked and the write up said I won I started jumping around like I just won the SB. I could not believe it actually worked.
                I cannot believe they said I cannot troll, what kind of roast is this? I just won the ****ing game, dammit!

The lots of sex with Leelee was cool though.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  I cannot believe they said I cannot troll, what kind of roast is this? I just won the ****ing game, dammit!

The lots of sex with Leelee was cool though.
                  LMAO I just read the write up to. I got so excited I never read it. i just read the bold print at the bottom.

Comment

LMAO I just read the write up to. I got so excited I never read it. i just read the bold print at the bottom.
                    I skimmed it, saw "hardcore sex" and knew I had to read the whole thing lol

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Honestly it left me wanting more. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        thnks wdyw, this was the funnest game ive been apart of, mainly because we won in the end and I lasted the longest I ever have to this point. I tried playing like I did in midnight, but yeah pushed CJ too hard, but me and him just dont like each other on the site either lol.
                        Your so sensitive it's hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                          Your so sensitive it's hilarious
                          well that's just me, not going to change for anyone
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• what also is ****ing funny is your need to quote every single one of my quotes LOL
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Has a post game writeup been done for this thing yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                                Shut up, idiot. Claiming you knew Pheltz was Arcade, contradicting JLash, and forcing the rest of your faction to turn on you was the single dumbest move of the game and one of the primary reasons the Cherepinskies didn't win.
                                And I agree with this statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X