This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two things:

1. I'm not sure if my logic works here but if we no lynch, wouldnt that at least make it harder/longer for mafia/third party bc they have to get through more people to win?

2. I wonder if we have roles like David Kay and Paul Banks.Have they ever posted on the forums?
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
      No Lynch - 6 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Vitor, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
      The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
      EllijayFalconsfan - 3 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay
      Vitor - 1 - pheltzbahr
      Miamidolphin4life - 6 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch

Comment

• 8 pages? Yeah no reading up. Someone give me a recap

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
          Also for people keeping up, these are all of Kaiser's posts so far, with the possibility of Ninja edit white text on the Bolded statement according to IBMG.
          Getting caught up right now, but, to the best of my memory, the white text said something along the lines of "**** is about to get crazy." Don't quote me verbatim, but that's what I think I remember.
          Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            8 pages? Yeah no reading up. Someone give me a recap
            basically hyper had a theory on md4l, the kaiser people switched to md4l or no lynch. no lynched picked up more steam. and we all used ouija board to try to figure out who to lynch for about a page or 2.

Really short recap: were not any closer from when you left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
              8 pages? Yeah no reading up. Someone give me a recap
              I hope thats your gimmick otherwise, why play, youve done this at least twice now
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                Yeah.... Lets lynch md4l, if he is scum then vikingfan is as well.
                I am more willing to allow my fate to potentially be intertwined with yours than risking otherwise based on nothing really. You presented a decent argument and day 1, I will go with it for now: Lynch miamidolphin4life

At the moment, I have a few reads (I think) on people I believe to be Town; MD4L is not one of those people. YOU, SIR, BEST NOT BE A SCUMMER!

Plus, if it doesn't work, then we can go with my theory of lynching Eli because I said so tomorrow!
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                  No Lynch - 6 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Vitor, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
                  The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                  EllijayFalconsfan - 3 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay
                  Vitor - 1 - pheltzbahr
                  Miamidolphin4life - 7 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    Two things:

1. I'm not sure if my logic works here but if we no lynch, wouldnt that at least make it harder/longer for mafia/third party bc they have to get through more people to win?

2. I wonder if we have roles like David Kay and Paul Banks.Have they ever posted on the forums?
                    can someone answer 1 for me?

Comment

• Reading through 300 posts, I think people are over analyzing way too hard. But then again, if you want a day 1 lynch, you kind of have to if you want your lynch to make any sense. I can see both ways right now, but I'll have to give it some thought.
                      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

I think the theory behind it, is that then there is no chance of getting a mafia
                        sigpic

Comment

Technically, yes, it has a chance of elongating the game... But so does going No Lynch on a daily basis until an investigative role definitively finds scum.

Whereas a lynch on Day 1, removes someone that a lot of people are suspicious of and thus allows people to use their abilities on someone else as opposed to having a dozen people target the same "scummy" person - like what happened in Poena Aevum, several times.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
                            There are several reasons to sit back or to vote. (There are more than this, but I've had exams all week and writing is annoying me now)
                            1. You sit back to stay off the Town's radar, worked for Guru and Chg to an extent last game, and for other people in every game so far.
                            2. You sit back to stay off the Scum's radar, if you're an important role like the doctor or detective, and you're worried that posting too much will either get you killed or blocked by people thinking you scum, you can post less to stay off the radar.
                            3. You aren't online, whether due to work or Europeanness (I know it's not a word) I imagine some people haven't had long to get on thus far.
                            4. The main ways to get information assuming scum try to avoid spilling it is lynch votes, and the reactions of others to someone voting, if you prefer to analyse the work done by others with votes - such as SwAg, then you can sit back, watch and come to you own conclusions.
                            5. A vote is one of 3 weapons owned by each town member, and throwing it out there without thinking is the worst thing you can do if you want to win.
                            6. We can learn more, hell we nailed IBMG mostly because of an extremely lucky, over analyzed stroke of stupidity in overreading a comical lynch vote in the last game and whilst it took us a day, the trade of 1 town for 1 scum is generally worth it, at least at the start, there is no problem with Day 1 taking 3 IRL days, there's probably no more mafia before the CMD anyway so we won't miss anything and as long as we learn from it, it's probably time well spent.
                            Fixed bold part. Get off BB's dick. You guys' didn't "nail" me because of my suspicious activity. BB read into something way too much and got lucky. Still catching up, obviously.
                            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              I think the theory behind it, is that then there is no chance of getting a mafia
                              ok makes sense. thanks brah

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                                Fixed bold part. Get off BB's dick. You guys' didn't "nail" me because of my suspicious activity. BB read into something way too much and got lucky. Still catching up, obviously.
                                You mad?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X