This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    Where is everyone on a Wednesday night...?
    Was doing homework and was at youth group.
    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
      Was doing homework and was at youth group.
      Did you see Siena?
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Fixed bold part. Get off BB's dick. You guys' didn't "nail" me because of my suspicious activity. BB read into something way too much and got lucky. Still catching up, obviously.
        I actually liked his reasoning behind it; he noticed you vote and then retract it and he took that to mean there was a possibility that you were getting overzealous and your comrades told you to lie low. Sure it was lucky, but there has been worse reasoning to investigate / lynch someone.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
          We can also consult god if that's more your cup of tea

Me:
          Who should we lynch?
          God:
          I always prefer the most qualified person. Who would that be?
          Me:
          I don't know tell me
          God:
          Would you like to know? I thought I told you already.
          Me:
          No you didn't
          God:
          Can you ask me again in simpler terms?
          Me:
          Who should die?
          God:
          I always prefer the most qualified person. Who would that be?
          Me:
          I DON'T KNOW!
          God:
          Me either.
          Me:
          **** you
          I resent this post, sir.
          I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            People complain about the amount I post, yet these same people are willing to let the game degenerate to the last few pages of the game while I am absent.

Suspect.
            Seriously. Reading that Ouji Satan lead us to victory BS made me want to crush my own skull.

Comment

Seriously. Reading that Ouji Satan lead us to victory BS made me want to crush my own skull.
              I imagine it would, seeing as:

IBleedMidnightGreen
              Christ = Life
              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

You're letting your religion cloud your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  You're letting your religion cloud your mind.
                  I don't believe in religion.

Did no one see my post about Kaiser's white text? Lemme go get it.

Comment

Getting caught up right now, but, to the best of my memory, the white text said something along the lines of "**** is about to get crazy." Don't quote me verbatim, but that's what I think I remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      You mad?
                      i is fyooreeuss bro

Originally posted by Link View Post
                      Did you see Siena?
                      No

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I actually liked his reasoning behind it; he noticed you vote and then retract it and he took that to mean there was a possibility that you were getting overzealous and your comrades told you to lie low. Sure it was lucky, but there has been worse reasoning to investigate / lynch someone.
                      Common. I clearly explained why I didn't want to in a post after, IIRC. I didn't want to start a speed lynch on someone for an obvious joke post. At that time, we didn't even have an IRC chat, so that point is mute. Just over analyzing something that wasn't there and getting lucky.

Comment

Meh, I get both sides. It was pretty lucky, I just think our faction had bad luck altogether. IBMG is mad because there really was no scum discussion taking place at the time, which BB was suggesting. He just did something that stood out, and early in the game that's all it takes sometimes.

...Which is why we should lynch MD4L.
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                          Meh, I get both sides. It was pretty lucky, I just think our faction had bad luck altogether. IBMG is mad because there really was no scum discussion taking place at the time, which BB was suggesting. He just did something that stood out, and early in the game that's all it takes sometimes.

...Which is why we should lynch MD4L.
                          I'm not saying it wasn't lucky, I overlooked it. But sometimes that's all it takes to spark someone's suspicion - you guys can call it stupid all you want, point is, it worked and he got one of you.
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I'm not saying it wasn't lucky, I overlooked it. But sometimes that's all it takes to spark someone's suspicion - you guys can call it stupid all you want, point is, it worked and he got one of you.
                            Pretty sure we just said the same thing..?
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• so because md4l says hes acting like his role we are lynching him? I guess its understandable since we look into everything to the max
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                                Pretty sure we just said the same thing..?
                                Look at that, we sure did.

You stole my thought, you must be some sort of weird Cult thing.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X