Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    so because md4l says hes acting like his role we are lynching him? I guess its understandable since we look into everything to the max
    Its whether you believe him or not, obviously has you hook, line and sinker
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Its whether you believe him or not, obviously has you hook, line and sinker
      No, they're just in cahoots.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • What is going on.


        Also Hunter no longer has me blocked : )
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          No, they're just in cahoots.
          Who??
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            so because md4l says hes acting like his role we are lynching him? I guess its understandable since we look into everything to the max
            It's a pretty basic defense. I don't know why everyone thinks that scum is just going to back themselves into a corner when questioned..

            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Look at that, we sure did.

            You stole my thought, you must be some sort of weird Cult thing.
            Well, I could be, except that I said it first. And you quoted it in your reply. Sooo...
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

            Time to Repeat.


            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              Well, I could be, except that I said it first. And you quoted it in your reply. Sooo...
              Jedi Mind Tricks won't help you here Dooku.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Its whether you believe him or not, obviously has you hook, line and sinker
                maybe im just nieve, but it seems a reasonable defense
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Jedi Mind Tricks won't help you here Dooku.
                  I wish I were an active member of the forums for longer... I keep thinking that people are dropping hints about inside jokes and posting patterns and I just feel lost lol
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                  Time to Repeat.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    maybe im just nieve, but it seems a reasonable defense
                    Whatever Cicero.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Whatever Cicero.
                      what is with this, first you call me cicero and sanchez calls me wraith, both those refrences went/go over my head
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        What is going on.


                        Also Hunter no longer has me blocked : )
                        Nope. Just reading your posts in this thread

                        Comment


                        • Ahh come on Hunter unblock me. Your missing out.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • so, we actually picked up a little steam here?
                            the md4l argument doesn't sound so bad

                            Lynch MD4L

                            Comment


                            • Vote Count

                              SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                              No Lynch - 6 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Vitor, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
                              The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                              EllijayFalconsfan - 3 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay
                              Vitor - 1 - pheltzbahr
                              Miamidolphin4life - 8 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose

                              With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                I hope thats your gimmick otherwise, why play, youve done this at least twice now
                                Instead of being a ***** you could actually give me a recap

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X