Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, posting got really off topic last night, it wasn't even Swag. Come on guys.

I like the arguement for MD4L, it dosent seem like we're gonna get Eli so i'll get on board

Unlynch Eli

Lynch MD4L

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      I hope thats your gimmick otherwise, why play, youve done this at least twice now
      Not his fault you clog up the whole thread with your irrelevant one liners

Comment

• oh, **** just got beefy ^^

Comment

• Okay, finally catching up a little here. MD4l lynch makes a little sense, which basically all we need for a day 1 lynch. I really don't understand why so many people voted no lynch, the one time I did it we learned nothing and blindly killed someone on the 2nd day. It's going to take a few days to learn something, we can't just sit here and let the mafia pick us off.

unlynch Eli

Lynch MD4L
          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            oh, **** just got beefy ^^
            Ill let it go, he might vote for me for no reason, like he did in the last game
            sigpic

Comment

• Day 2 of the Sancho Challenge. Still losing but at least we have some sort of direction.

Lynch MD4L

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                No Lynch - 6 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Vitor, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
                The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                EllijayFalconsfan - 1 - Sitisfit
                Vitor - 1 - pheltzbahr
                Miamidolphin4life - 11 - chicagojay, NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, broncofan7, SirAppurpos, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Ill let it go, he might vote for me for no reason, like he did in the last game
                  When you speed lynched me and helped the town lose?

Comment

• Yeah, MD4L is picking steam and I didnt really like his catty ass one liner against me.

Undo No Lynch, Lynch MD4L
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                      Day 2 of the Sancho Challenge. Still losing but at least we have some sort of direction.

Lynch MD4L
                      Im pleased you're still attempting

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                      When you speed lynched me and helped the town lose?
                      Was it ever full revealed what your ability was?
                      sigpic

Comment

• I''ll be going now, I'll be on around 3.
                        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Im pleased you're still attempting

Was it ever full revealed what your ability was?
                          The Sancho challenge has been quite easy so far.

Comment

• *making notes*

I guess I am just awesome, everyone seems content with piling votes on once I vote and say it's a good idea

Why the minimal resistance though if he is scum, - maybe, just not his bros? Ugh
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Sancho Challenge is a success thus far. For the record, anyone who comes in here and says "Damn, X amount of pages since I left. Im not reading that, someone give me a recap", more than a couple of times is going to get my vote. If you dont want to read the thread then DONT SIGN UP! Is that really that difficult to understand? I have no problem if it happens once or twice through the duration of the game, but I feel like people have already said it multiple times and its still the first day. You are of no help to us if you are not reading a good majority of the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                Sancho Challenge is a success thus far. For the record, anyone who comes in here and says "Damn, X amount of pages since I left. Im not reading that, someone give me a recap", more than a couple of times is going to get my vote. If you dont want to read the thread then DONT SIGN UP! Is that really that difficult to understand? I have no problem if it happens once or twice through the duration of the game, but I feel like people have already said it multiple times and its still the first day. You are of no help to us if you are not reading a good majority of the thread.
                                Don't worry, I'll go on a stabbing spree in the night phase. They won't be around much longer.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X