"Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Nothing for a long while and then 4 votes in 10 post has me a little worried that this thing is being sped up. I am going to stick to my guns and stay No lynch.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Don't worry, I'll go on a stabbing spree in the night phase. They won't be around much longer.
          Haha, thanks. Maybe you can take out 3 of em in one shot.

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
            No Lynch - 5 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
            The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
            EllijayFalconsfan - 1 - Sitisfit
            Vitor - 1 - pheltzbahr
            Miamidolphin4life - 12 - Vitor, chicagojay, NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, broncofan7, SirAppurpos, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Im pleased you're still attempting

Was it ever full revealed what your ability was?
              Yeh I was telling the truth

Comment

• What up fools? Just caught up from where I left off last night. Don't fully grasp the md4l thing. I understand the ninja edit thing and the suspicion there, but I don't totally get why he came out and said he's acting out his role.

Comment

• Busting this wide-open; VF, MD4L, and JLash.

Good, good.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• The he posted 4 posts: # 249, # 279, # 294 and # 298; all which to me sounded like nothing but empty game theory, posting vague sentences in somewhat of a good way for scum to appear as town without throwing accusations to players. He has also been posting quite a lot. (not today though)
                    Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Pretty solid stuff.
                    Oh the irony
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      Oh the irony
                      Yeah, I don't get why people don't believe us about this guy.

It's alright, I'll just kill him tonight and be a hero tomorrow whenever his role and alignment appear, just like Eli tried to do to me last game, except I was a good guy and he was (and still is) a scummy bastard.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

It's alright, I'll just kill him tonight and be a hero tomorrow whenever his role and alignment appear, just like Eli tried to do to me last game, except I was a good guy and he was (and still is) a scummy bastard.
                        In what universe is Cthulu considered Good? You WC was to drive people Insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                          In what universe is Cthulu considered Good? You WC was to drive people Insane.
                          In the world where I'm technically Independent of the game's final outcome lol

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I was the first one to suspect Eli. He was on my list. I still suspect him.

Comment

Busting this wide-open; VF, MD4L, and JLash.

Good, good.
                              Haha, yes. Wide open.

Comment

• I'm going to be catching up for the next ~20 minutes. Hopefully MD4L isn't dead before I'm back.

Comment

Working...
                                X