This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Busting this wide-open; VF, MD4L, and JLash.

Good, good.
    Don't forget about Vitor!

Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Everything clears up for MD4L on the first 2.

But those last 2 dont sound nothing like normal MD4L. Like, its a different style of posting.

I dont know if its actually scum behavior or we just overreacting to MD4L sounding smart...

I need to think about this
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I don't understand the md4l lynch quite, and I'm not sure that he's a scum. Since I don't have anyone better to vote for I'll just stick to sancho.

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        The use of mod powers, eh? I meant to post "What have I missed", but it came out terribly.
        I don't have mod powers in this forum, I don't like what you're insinuating.

Unlynch Vitor

Lynch MD4L
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
          Don't forget about Vitor!
          You mean guru. We have quite the scum faction here.

Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
          I don't understand the md4l lynch quite, and I'm not sure that he's a scum. Since I don't have anyone better to vote for I'll just stick to sancho.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

You mean guru. We have quite the scum faction here.
            And Nasmatic.

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
            I'm going to be catching up for the next ~20 minutes. Hopefully MD4L isn't dead before I'm back.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Busting this wide-open; VF, MD4L, and JLash.

Good, good.

Come at me bro.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                No Lynch - 5 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
                The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                EllijayFalconsfan - 1 - Sitisfit
                Miamidolphin4life - 13 - Vitor, chicagojay, NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, broncofan7, SirAppurpos, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose, pheltzbahr

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

And Nasmatic.
                  Because I want to be included you dumbbutt.

Anyway, here's what I've gathered from my reading:

The whole Ouija/Cleverbot thing was amusing, but I can see why stuff like that would piss the Euros off. Also, it wasn't getting us anywhere because no one was going to unite behind a Ouija-inspired lynch.
                  The case against MD4L is fine (changed play-style from previous games, all in which he was town and ninja edit) but nothing too damning.
                  His defense was pretty generic, in that he didn't reveal anything (if he's town he should try to reveal as little as possible in his defense) but it's also exactly what you would expect scum to say in this situation.
                  I would say MD4L is definitely a better lynch candidate than Vitor or Kaiser, but I'm beginning to slightly consider in the back of my mind the possibility of no lynching.
                  Think about it, we've already learned quite a bit from today (if you've been paying attention), so I don't think no lynching would be a waste of the day.
                  Just so no one quotes me out of context or says I'm trying to push a no lynch, my preferences are as follows:
                  1. Continue the day
                  2. Lynch MD4L
                  3. No lynch

Finally, I'm beginning to develop suspicions of my own/clear some people as town based on posting patterns and such. Nothing lynch-worthy yet, but hopefully these continue to build up.

Comment

• Damn, I guess with Kaiser's shadiness being a bit over the top for scum then md4l right now is the only plausible guy if we're not going TOTALLY random. I still don't know why he came out and said he's acting out his role on here.

Lynch md4l

Comment

• Also, I know I was one of the biggest opponents of no lynching. Don't act like I'm flip-flopping. There's a difference between no lynching first thing on day one and pushing some lynches and gathering evidence over almost two real days and then ending day one with a no lynch. It's still not a great option, but it's worth considering.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                        I miss Cutty. That was hilarious, btw. I'm going to vote to Lynch Body Burner like I promised. You're gunna dai, buddy.
                        hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Because I want to be included you dumbbutt.

Anyway, here's what I've gathered from my reading:

The whole Ouija/Cleverbot thing was amusing, but I can see why stuff like that would piss the Euros off. Also, it wasn't getting us anywhere because no one was going to unite behind a Ouija-inspired lynch.
                          The case against MD4L is fine (changed play-style from previous games, all in which he was town and ninja edit) but nothing too damning.
                          His defense was pretty generic, in that he didn't reveal anything (if he's town he should try to reveal as little as possible in his defense) but it's also exactly what you would expect scum to say in this situation.
                          I would say MD4L is definitely a better lynch candidate than Vitor or Kaiser, but I'm beginning to slightly consider in the back of my mind the possibility of no lynching.
                          Think about it, we've already learned quite a bit from today (if you've been paying attention), so I don't think no lynching would be a waste of the day.
                          Just so no one quotes me out of context or says I'm trying to push a no lynch, my preferences are as follows:
                          1. Continue the day
                          2. Lynch MD4L
                          3. No lynch

Finally, I'm beginning to develop suspicions of my own/clear some people as town based on posting patterns and such. Nothing lynch-worthy yet, but hopefully these continue to build up.
                          I've noticed everything.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          Damn, I guess with Kaiser's shadiness being a bit over the top for scum then md4l right now is the only plausible guy if we're not going TOTALLY random. I still don't know why he came out and said he's acting out his role on here.

Lynch md4l
                          Underlined, it's essentially the default defense for a change in playstyle in a game like this where we are all potentially people we know. It's the defense I would use if people came at me if I were scum because it's pretty low-key and easily explanatory...

If you came at me today though, I would just call you scum and tell you that I am going to kill you in the night phase.

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Also, I know I was one of the biggest opponents of no lynching. Don't act like I'm flip-flopping. There's a difference between no lynching first thing on day one and pushing some lynches and gathering evidence over almost two real days and then ending day one with a no lynch. It's still not a great option, but it's worth considering.
                          Doesn't matter, at this point I am killing 7 people tonight in the night phase anyway.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Jumping the gun much on this MD4L lynch? Guess no one has the patience to wait out a couple days.... Scum anxious to get to night I guess.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Jumping the gun much on this MD4L lynch? Guess no one has the patience to wait out a couple days.... Scum anxious to get to night I guess.....
                              I'll vote for someone else if you want to shake things up a bit.

Any other ideas?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I'm not sure that they're will be many roles were you have to 'act' like the forum member you are. I don't buy that defence

Comment

Working...
                                X