• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
    No Lynch - 5 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
    The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
    EllijayFalconsfan - 1 - Sitisfit
    Miamidolphin4life - 14 - Vitor, chicagojay, NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, broncofan7, SirAppurpos, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose, pheltzbahr, JLash

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
      Jumping the gun much on this MD4L lynch? Guess no one has the patience to wait out a couple days.... Scum anxious to get to night I guess.....
      I dont think it's that (although I'm sure a lot of these votes have been scum) more so we aren't going to get any evidence and people vote because we aren't getting anywhere. I was still waiting for Eli to defend himself

Comment

• Unvote MD4L
        Vote Eli

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
          No Lynch - 5 - Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
          The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
          EllijayFalconsfan - 2 - The Prodigy, Sitisfit
          Miamidolphin4life - 13 - Vitor, chicagojay, NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, broncofan7, SirAppurpos, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose, pheltzbahr, JLash

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Sancho Challenge is a success thus far. For the record, anyone who comes in here and says "Damn, X amount of pages since I left. Im not reading that, someone give me a recap", more than a couple of times is going to get my vote. If you dont want to read the thread then DONT SIGN UP! Is that really that difficult to understand? I have no problem if it happens once or twice through the duration of the game, but I feel like people have already said it multiple times and its still the first day. You are of no help to us if you are not reading a good majority of the thread.
            I hope Kaiser kills you early

But yeah, I m whining about this and wont read it. At least not DAY fucking 1 where nothing is revealed. Not even Night 1 b/c we dont learn much from the Day 1 Lynch. But of course I will be reading every page starting Day 2. But 1000 Posts alone on Day 1 without lynching someone is a little ridicolous.

Comment

• What is the reason to lynch MiamiDolphinsFan besides him being black ? Convince me and I ll vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                What is the reason to lynch MiamiDolphinsFan besides him being black ? Convince me and I ll vote.
                Hyper pointed out he is playing differently than he has in the last two games on Day 1 (both of which he was Town) and his defense was "I am playing my role." To which VF just kind of accepted it and unvoted, so that sparked the idea that if MD4L is scum so is VF, so it's a chance to gain a lot of information.

^^ This being said, many of us are not sold on it completely; just kind of a best thing to go on for Day 1 since no one was really into Hyper and mine's random number game.

Plus, we could always vote for Eli
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Hyper pointed out he is playing differently than he has in the last two games on Day 1 (both of which he was Town) and his defense was "I am playing my role." To which VF just kind of accepted it and unvoted, so that sparked the idea that if MD4L is scum so is VF, so it's a chance to gain a lot of information.

^^ This being said, many of us are not sold on it completely; just kind of a best thing to go on for Day 1 since no one was really into Hyper and mine's random number game.

Plus, we could always vote for Eli
                  Well thats better than nothing. And if he really is nontown we know that VF is aligned with him

So for now

Lynch MiamiDolhpinsFan

Comment

• I'm just checking in, I won't be back on until tonight. If I do happen to sign on it will be with my smartphone so debating will be difficult.

That being said the no lynch thing just isn't going to happen so Lynch MD4L.

Comment

• I know this contradicts what I said above, but I decided to stop being lazy and do some recon of my own.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Prodigy has been trying to get people to cast a vote to rush the day along. When Tango said he was gonna call it a day. Prodigy said cast your vote before you leave.
                      Joe pointed this out much earlier in the day too. He's urged others to lynch either before leaving or simply as a random prompt. Let's look at Prodigy's lynch votes.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      Lynch Kaiser
                      Back from work. Glad to see that we have made minimal progress.

I have no problem running up a vote count on someone in this game. Role Claiming is going to be extremely difficult, since you have to give a specific member name.

Unlynch Kaiser (hes still scum though)
                      Lynch MD4L
                      On the Kaiser lynch, he warned beforehand that if Kaiser was trolling he would vote to lynch him.

Here he is rushing the day along (post #574):

Why havent people voted yet?

Cant imagine any other info is going to become available until we get some votes on the board, and if you dont want to lynch anyone yet, just vote no lynch. We arent going to make any progress unless people vote.
                      He just seems very antsy and anxious to get to the night phase.

Lynch Prodigy.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        Unvote MD4L
                        Vote Eli
                        May I ask why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          I know this contradicts what I said above, but I decided to stop being lazy and do some recon of my own.

Joe pointed this out much earlier in the day too. He's urged others to lynch either before leaving or simply as a random prompt. Let's look at Prodigy's lynch votes.

On the Kaiser lynch, he warned beforehand that if Kaiser was trolling he would vote to lynch him.

Here he is rushing the day along (post #574):

He just seems very antsy and anxious to get to the night phase.

Lynch Prodigy.
                          I see what you're doing and I like the train of thought, but every scum game that Prodigy has done he has let others do the heavy lifting on the lynches and just throws his vote on... He doesn't really try to do it himself. Not saying it's outside of the realm of possibility though.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I see what you're doing and I like the train of thought, but every scum game that Prodigy has done he has let others do the heavy lifting on the lynches and just throws his vote on... He doesn't really try to do it himself. Not saying it's outside of the realm of possibility though.

Which would actually be the very definition of playing perfectly, if he is mafia (or whatever the hell the opposite of Forum-aligned would be). I'm not saying he is, and I'm not saying he isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Jumping the gun much on this MD4L lynch? Guess no one has the patience to wait out a couple days.... Scum anxious to get to night I guess.....
                              You never suggested a weak player as an alternative. What gves?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Oh, and if you kids make this Day Phase last another four and a half hours, I can play

Granted, I have mine as No Lynch, and I should doubt I'll see any concrete evidence significant enough to change my vote, but it's nice to not come back from work and seeing the end of a night phase, a day phase, and the first half of a night phase.

Comment

Working...
                                X