This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    You never suggested a weak player as an alternative. What gves?
    Oh ya. Got stuck at work for waaaaaay to long yesterday and forgot that before I got home. One second.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Which would actually be the very definition of playing perfectly, if he is mafia (or whatever the hell the opposite of Forum-aligned would be). I'm not saying he is, and I'm not saying he isn't.
      Only one person plays perfectly, it's me. I'm the greatest, get@me herbs.

#kidding, I'm not really Franchize, but that would be so badass.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Lynch Nasmatic

His constant vote changing is going to drive me insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          Only one person plays perfectly, it's me. I'm the greatest, get@me herbs.

#kidding, I'm not really Franchize, but that would be so badass.
          You sure died early last game for somebody who plays perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
            Lynch Nasmatic

His constant vote changing is going to drive me insane.
            I have voted twice (or three times, depending on how you count it) today (lynch Kaiser, unlynch Kaiser, lynch Prodigy). Regardless, I assume my lynch won't gain any momentum, so it doesn't really matter. But as long as I'm defending myself, I might as well acknowledge I've pledged to post less and with more contribution per post than last game and so far I feel I've lived up to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              You sure died early last game for somebody who plays perfectly.
              I did play perfectly, that's why I had 10 non-town vote for me; lmfao, and I accused 6 of them on the day I died, lmfao harder.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                I have voted twice (or three times, depending on how you count it) today (lynch Kaiser, unlynch Kaiser, lynch Prodigy). Regardless, I assume my lynch won't gain any momentum, so it doesn't really matter. But as long as I'm defending myself, I might as well acknowledge I've pledged to post less and with more contribution per post than last game and so far I feel I've lived up to that.
                Checks total post count, rereads this post

Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                Because I want to be included you dumbbutt.

Anyway, here's what I've gathered from my reading:

The whole Ouija/Cleverbot thing was amusing, but I can see why stuff like that would piss the Euros off. Also, it wasn't getting us anywhere because no one was going to unite behind a Ouija-inspired lynch.
                The case against MD4L is fine (changed play-style from previous games, all in which he was town and ninja edit) but nothing too damning.
                His defense was pretty generic, in that he didn't reveal anything (if he's town he should try to reveal as little as possible in his defense) but it's also exactly what you would expect scum to say in this situation.
                I would say MD4L is definitely a better lynch candidate than Vitor or Kaiser, but I'm beginning to slightly consider in the back of my mind the possibility of no lynching.
                Think about it, we've already learned quite a bit from today (if you've been paying attention), so I don't think no lynching would be a waste of the day.
                Just so no one quotes me out of context or says I'm trying to push a no lynch, my preferences are as follows:
                1. Continue the day
                2. Lynch MD4L
                3. No lynch

Finally, I'm beginning to develop suspicions of my own/clear some people as town based on posting patterns and such. Nothing lynch-worthy yet, but hopefully these continue to build up.
                Well I approve, and I will keep your name on the lynch list on order to help keep the day moving

Nothing too seriously obviously (Obviously), but still not changing it.

Comment

I know this contradicts what I said above, but I decided to stop being lazy and do some recon of my own.

Joe pointed this out much earlier in the day too. He's urged others to lynch either before leaving or simply as a random prompt. Let's look at Prodigy's lynch votes.

On the Kaiser lynch, he warned beforehand that if Kaiser was trolling he would vote to lynch him.

Here he is rushing the day along (post #574):

He just seems very antsy and anxious to get to the night phase.

Lynch Prodigy.
                  This is the second time you have tried to lead me away from Eli. hmmmmmmm. Sounds like you are trying very hard to make something out of nothing.

No denying that I want people to vote, but by no means am I trying to lead them towards someone. The game does not progress if people do not vote. If people didnt want to vote for anyone, I just dont see why they dont vote for no lynch.

Also, its not like my voting history is all that crazy. First I voted for Kaiser, partly because of our rivalry, but like you pointed out, mainly because of his numerous trolling attempts. Its fair to assume that there is a "troll" role in this game, and Kaiser was doing everything he could to make us think it was him.

I voted for MD4L at the time because I wanted to keep the bandwagon rolling to the point where we could get him to defend his actions. If you look back, I never suspected MD4L at all, so I just wanted to see him defend himself some more.

I unvoted for MD4L when his total number of votes got too high for my liking. Further proof that I am not actually trying to rush the day along.

Eli was on my suspect list from the start. So I voted for him. Then, you came to his defense again and tried to put the attention on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    This is the second time you have tried to lead me away from Eli. hmmmmmmm. Sounds like you are trying very hard to make something out of nothing.

No denying that I want people to vote, but by no means am I trying to lead them towards someone. The game does not progress if people do not vote. If people didnt want to vote for anyone, I just dont see why they dont vote for no lynch.

Also, its not like my voting history is all that crazy. First I voted for Kaiser, partly because of our rivalry, but like you pointed out, mainly because of his numerous trolling attempts. Its fair to assume that there is a "troll" role in this game, and Kaiser was doing everything he could to make us think it was him.

I voted for MD4L at the time because I wanted to keep the bandwagon rolling to the point where we could get him to defend his actions. If you look back, I never suspected MD4L at all, so I just wanted to see him defend himself some more.

I unvoted for MD4L when his total number of votes got too high for my liking. Further proof that I am not actually trying to rush the day along.

Eli was on my suspect list from the start. So I voted for him. Then, you came to his defense again and tried to put the attention on me.
                    Hmmm. This day is getting interesting.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                    Checks total post count, rereads this post
                    *Ducks down, hoping to remain hidden*

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

All that is fair. However, I did not come to Eli's defense. I started my long post suspecting you well before you voted for Eli. That's why I didn't acknowledge your Eli vote until my next post (at which point I didn't defend him, but inquired as to why you voted for him). I'll leave my vote on you for now and see what happens.

Comment

• unlynch md4l
                        I want to see a reaction before he dies

Comment

All that is fair. However, I did not come to Eli's defense. I started my long post suspecting you well before you voted for Eli. That's why I didn't acknowledge your Eli vote until my next post (at which point I didn't defend him, but inquired as to why you voted for him). I'll leave my vote on you for now and see what happens.
                          You also posted this after I posted my suspect list:
                          Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          I disagree with all of Prodigy's analysis. Not that it matters, because this is the first day.
                          I would have had to be insane if I thought anyone would agree with my list based off the minimal evidence I had provided. I didnt expect a reaction or response to it from anyone other than the people who I mentioned on it(Eli, Guru, Kaiser, Swag, and Hyper). It was merely to gauge reactions. However, not only did you respond to it, but you said to disagree with all of it. Like I said, I really didnt expect anyone to agree with it, so you were either stating the obvious, or trying to make sure that none of those theories gained any traction. It was curious to say the least.

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                            No Lynch - 4 - Taylor091, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
                            The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                            EllijayFalconsfan - 2 - Sitisfit, The Prodigy
                            Miamidolphin4life - 14 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, SwAg Dynasty, ChicagoJay, broncofan7, SirApurrpos, Vitor, Pheltzbahr, Jlash, Tango, EllijayFalconsFan
                            The Prodigy - 1 - Nasmatic
                            Nasmatic - 1 - Hunter

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch

Comment

You also posted this after I posted my suspect list:

I would have had to be insane if I thought anyone would agree with my list based off the minimal evidence I had provided. I didnt expect a reaction or response to it from anyone other than the people who I mentioned on it(Eli, Guru, Kaiser, Swag, and Hyper). It was merely to gauge reactions. However, not only did you respond to it, but you said to disagree with all of it. Like I said, I really didnt expect anyone to agree with it, so you were either stating the obvious, or trying to make sure that none of those theories gained any traction. It was curious to say the least.
                              This is actually interesting, you're making a pretty solid case at the moment.

Did I pass your reaction test? If you say no, you're so dying tonight.

#CompetelySerious

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                This is actually interesting, you're making a pretty solid case at the moment.

Did I pass your reaction test? If you say no, you're so dying tonight.

#CompetelySerious
                                Of course you did!

Dont kill me please!

Comment

Working...
                                X