Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @psi I voted for him when he had no votes and 4 or 5 people jumped on it. It's my bandwagon mo'fo

Comment

• Oh I forgot to mention this in my post, the argument for MD4L being scum because he was town last time.

C'mon really? Its all random so the probably he is is just as good as everyone else. I highly doubt Chg got emotionally invested in giving out roles by saying, "awww md4l hasnt been scum in a while, ill let him be scum this time."
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Why do you guys keep saying this? What is the case? You're starting to get annoying.
        Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        It's not something that gets explained. You'll figure it out one day.
        If you ain't got it by now, then you just ain't gettin' it.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        Pretty sure he unvoted him real quick, kind of a scum move if you ask me. Easy built in defense.

If MD4L turns out scum, which I think is about 50/50 in my mind, Vitor and VF auto jump to the top of my list.
        Did Vitor change his vote off MD4L? I haven't really looked at the count, I'll go find it.

And I haven't been on this forum very long, what was the McRib thing that he was trying to reference during his accusation? Surely you know who he is talking about, pops. And I am assuming that is his alluding to a role-name for himself.

Much like the 3 other people I have called by other names, isn't that right vikingCicero173?

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
        What exactly do I have to defend? I think people need to put the sour grapes away from last game.
        You have to answer my questions.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          What exactly do I have to defend? I think people need to put the sour grapes away from last game.
          It what Swag and Sitsfit brought to the table, plus the fact that you're flying under the radar again.

Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
          @psi I voted for him when he had no votes and 4 or 5 people jumped on it. It's my bandwagon mo'fo
          Fine i will give you that, but is it my bandwagon if we start it up again even tho 2 are already on him? Lynch Elli All aboard
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            Oh I forgot to mention this in my post, the argument for MD4L being scum because he was town last time.

C'mon really? Its all random so the probably he is is just as good as everyone else. I highly doubt Chg got emotionally invested in giving out roles by saying, "awww md4l hasnt been scum in a while, ill let him be scum this time."
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            The argument isn't he was Town last time so he is scum this time. The argument is his style of play is different from every other game he has played in... The similarity is that he was Town in every other game, now he is acting different, so it is conceivable that something is different.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Pretty sure he unvoted him real quick, kind of a scum move if you ask me. Easy built in defense.

If MD4L turns out scum, which I think is about 50/50 in my mind, Vitor and VF auto jump to the top of my list
              Ya. This is making me consider jumping on MD4L. I'm still a nervous that people's desire to get through the always frustrating day one could give scum an easy chance to jump on a lynch with little consequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

I assume its something from the last game, I really don't know. I'm Sancho in this thread, I don't think I missed anything relating to this.

Did Vitor change his vote off MD4L? I haven't really looked at the count, I'll go find it.

And I haven't been on this forum very long, what was the McRib thing that he was trying to reference during his accusation? Surely you know who he is talking about, pops. And I am assuming that is his alluding to a role-name for himself.

Pretty sure it was his response to someone else praising the McRib, but he referred to it as a burger. McRib's are clearly not burgers. That seems like a long stretch assumption.

Much like the 3 other people I have called by other names, isn't that right vikingCicero173?

You have to answer my questions.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Hate to off topic, but this needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    @psi I voted for him when he had no votes and 4 or 5 people jumped on it. It's my bandwagon mo'fo
                    Haha, so if he comes up clean.......is it still "your bandwagon"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                      Ya. This is making me consider jumping on MD4L. I'm still a nervous that people's desire to get through the always frustrating day one could give scum an easy chance to jump on a lynch with little consequence.
                      This is something that must be given very serious thought to before every lynch going forward. It is always the Town's biggest mistake in every game so far. I'll take the 50/50 odds on MD4L at this point though. He best get his black ass in here and start dancing or its over for him pretty quick.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
                        No Lynch - 4 - Taylor091, Clovdyx, Cicero, vikingfan173
                        The Kaiser - 1 - mdb17
                        EllijayFalconsfan - 3 - Sitisfit, The Prodigy, PSUShenanigans
                        Miamidolphin4life - 14 - NorthernCharge, Hyperborean, SanchoPanza, The Kaiser, JoeLegend, SwAg Dynasty, ChicagoJay, broncofan7, SirApurrpos, Vitor, Pheltzbahr, Jlash, Tango, EllijayFalconsFan
                        The Prodigy - 1 - Nasmatic
                        Nasmatic - 1 - Hunter

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                          The Sancho challenge has been quite easy so far.
                          Is reading every post really a challenge? I thought that's just playing the game responsibly.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          *making notes*

I guess I am just awesome, everyone seems content with piling votes on once I vote and say it's a good idea

Why the minimal resistance though if he is scum, - maybe, just not his bros? Ugh
                          I know in the last game we made a case to never stand up for each other when a lynch wagon started rolling. It's a better long term idea than trying to defend someone who's probably going to get lynched.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                          Regarding the forum/town thing

1) It says forum aligned in the OP, so anyone who paid attention to it would know that forum=town

2) I'm going to continue to say town because that's what we effectively are (And will likewise refer to whatever the WF mafia/other factions are revealed to be as the mafia) and I'm sure there are other posters doing the same.
                          Ditto. It's just part of the language of the game. Although there's going to be some one at some point that says "don't you mean forum aligned?!?! SCUM!" especially early on when we're grasping at straws.

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                          Hate to off topic, but this needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

Quoting to repost awesomeness and piss off anyone who has to catch up later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Is reading every post really a challenge? I thought that's just playing the game responsibly.

I know in the last game we made a case to never stand up for each other when a lynch wagon started rolling. It's a better long term idea than trying to defend someone who's probably going to get lynched.

Ditto. It's just part of the language of the game. Although there's going to be some one at some point that says "don't you mean forum aligned?!?! SCUM!" especially early on when we're grasping at straws.

Quoting to repost awesomeness and piss off anyone who has to catch up later.
                            My thoughts:

You're definitely me.

It is a viable strategy to not defend others, but it is also viable to do it in a way that isn't so obvious... Then again, we're assuming scum are good at this game. They could just be stupid.

@bold: That's why I melted down about white text analysis lol

And, where did my swag tags go mr. moderator?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                              Hate to off topic, but this needs to be seen by as many people as possible.

awesome

Comment

He best get his black ass in here and start dancing or its over for him pretty quick.

I thought of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X