X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    My thoughts:

You're definitely me.

It is a viable strategy to not defend others, but it is also viable to do it in a way that isn't so obvious... Then again, we're assuming scum are good at this game. They could just be stupid.

@bold: That's why I melted down about white text analysis lol

And, where did my swag tags go mr. moderator?
    I am not you. What made you think that though?

And I'm guessing Chg or DWYW cleared the tags. Wasn't me.

Comment

• Oh and Ckane, who on this forum likes McRibs? I want to know who Vitor is:

Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
      4, 8, 15 = Jackpot, guru, Sancho

Hey Vitor, do you have anything to say.
      Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      McRibs are one tasty ass burger.
      Post.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
      Haha, so if he comes up clean.......is it still "your bandwagon"?
      Pshh. You can't selectively take credit. I stood by my Vitor lynch all of last game lol

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      See the above about the McRib reference, that is a response to Hyper accusing him.

And CiceroPanza is not you, lol. There is nothing to miss. Only case I've made is he is scum because I said so.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
        What exactly do I have to defend? I think people need to put the sour grapes away from last game.
        I don't care about last game since I didn't play. You're just acting scummy.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          awesome
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• I want you to answer me this time swagg, why the **** are you calling me cicero
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• When a Euro comes on and asks for a recap I'm going to tell them:
              Post 1093: Swag complains about people grasping at straws.
              Post 1097: Swag has a theory based on Vitor liking the McRib.

And I doubt anyone will confirm/deny this about their role, but do people actually have conditions to post like the person their role is? I know mine doesn't.

Comment

• so if md4l turns out to be forum-aligned does that mean all of you will lynch yourselves?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  I am not you. What made you think that though?

And I'm guessing Chg or DWYW cleared the tags. Wasn't me.
                  You're doing a good job of acting like me... Kind of.

Those whores. Or are you saying this to throw me off your trail? I can see it now:

Ckane138: Cowardkane138, The Tag Nazi, Moderator-Aligned.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• well whatever swagg you calling me names just makes me suspect you more
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

When a Euro comes on and asks for a recap I'm going to tell them:
                      Post 1093: Swag complains about people grasping at straws. ~But I didn't in that post...
                      Post 1097: Swag has a theory based on Vitor liking the McRib. ~Not saying he is scum, but what kind of answer to an accusation is that? It's a hint-drop and dismissing it because it seems out there is ridiculous, Vitor has claimed to have lurked for years and read every CMD post, I don't think it is beyond him to make an obscure reference to an accusation to dissuade people.

And I doubt anyone will confirm/deny this about their role, but do people actually have conditions to post like the person their role is? I know mine doesn't. ~Mine does not. But I also think MD4L meant that he is acting like his role for fun.
                      Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      so if md4l turns out to be forum-aligned does that mean all of you will lynch yourselves?
                      No, but I'll lynch you for making me look bad.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

When a Euro comes on and asks for a recap I'm going to tell them:
                        Post 1093: Swag complains about people grasping at straws.
                        Post 1097: Swag has a theory based on Vitor liking the McRib.

And I doubt anyone will confirm/deny this about their role, but do people actually have conditions to post like the person their role is? I know mine doesn't.
                        Cowardkane would dare to lie to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          I want you to answer me this time swagg, why the **** are you calling me cicero
                          Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          well whatever swagg you calling me names just makes me suspect you more
                          Ye speaketh to me, good sir?

I think doth protest too much.

Get@Me.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            You're doing a good job of acting like me... Kind of.

Those whores. Or are you saying this to throw me off your trail? I can see it now:

Ckane138: Cowardkane138, The Tag Nazi, Moderator-Aligned.
                            Haha. Giantsfan is the original Tag Nazi though, so that should be his role. I have no idea what a role based on me would do.

Comment

Haha. Giantsfan is the original Tag Nazi though, so that should be his role. I have no idea what a role based on me would do.
                              I still want to know about McRibs, lol, you can laugh at me all you want, but it isn't a normal response.

@bold: Have a dupe account named Dwinsgames.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post

I thought of this.
                                That guy used to be Snoop Dogg's bodyguard.
                                Last edited by Chg91; 01-12-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X