Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    I'm sorry, is this your game?
    Well let me know then, the OP says you want help deleting dead posts

    Comment


    • Frogs, I know you're dead and all, but was that seriously the best you could come up with as a Townie? C'mon man.

      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
        Well let me know then, the OP says you want help deleting dead posts
        But I agree with you. Dusk's a weird place. Mostly going off of the honor system because anybody who purposely divulges information in that time span is getting blacklisted, so I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people posting as long as they're not being dicks.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          But I agree with you. Dusk's a weird place. Mostly going off of the honor system because anybody who purposely divulges information in that time span is getting blacklisted, so I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people posting as long as they're not being dicks.
          Well he was being more of a vagina than a dick

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            I'm sorry, is this your game?

            But I agree with you. Dusk's a weird place. Mostly going off of the honor system because anybody who purposely divulges information in that time span is getting blacklisted, so I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people posting as long as they're not being dicks.
            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            But I agree with you. Dusk's a weird place. Mostly going off of the honor system because anybody who purposely divulges information in that time span is getting blacklisted, so I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people posting as long as they're not being dicks.
            In the first one you wrote "Twilight's a weird place". What's going on here?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
              But I agree with you. Dusk's a weird place. Mostly going off of the honor system because anybody who purposely divulges information in that time span is getting blacklisted, so I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people posting as long as they're not being dicks.
              Except now if a lynched person says anything, we know it's fake because you'll ban them if it's not.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JLash View Post
                In the first one you wrote "Twilight's a weird place". What's going on here?
                And he posted the exact same thing twice. Confused...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  But I agree with you. Dusk's a weird place. Mostly going off of the honor system because anybody who purposely divulges information in that time span is getting blacklisted, so I wouldn't do it, but I don't mind people posting as long as they're not being dicks.
                  Best case scenario someone posts a meaningless "goodbye, good luck" post, but given the track record of people going out like sore losers I think it does more harm than good for the game.

                  Comment


                  • Lol, scum will be keep people like Vitor and Nas alive because they know their weaklings that cannot do anything right. People that rarely show up like Broncofan/carling/psu because they just aren't on often

                    Forum sucks at this game.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Best case scenario someone posts a meaningless "goodbye, good luck" post, but given the track record of people going out like sore losers I think it does more harm than good for the game.
                      Once I die, just like in other games, I'll get away from this thread.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Lol, scum will be keep people like Vitor and Nas alive because they know their weaklings that cannot do anything right. People that rarely show up like Broncofan/carling/psu because they just aren't on often

                        Forum sucks at this game.
                        Congrats, you went out like a vagina.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                          Well he was being more of a vagina than a dick
                          Dick as in, ruining the game for others.

                          Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          In the first one you wrote "Twilight's a weird place". What's going on here?
                          I didn't want people to know I'm a raging Twilight fanboi. Thanks, *******.

                          Jlash has been modkilled. like, foreelz
                          notforeelz.

                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Except now if a lynched person says anything, we know it's fake because you'll ban them if it's not.
                          lol, I do love it when you outsmart yourself. Anybody trying to divulge any information, whether it's fake or not, is out. Same principle as when you're actually, officially, 100% dead.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                            Best case scenario someone posts a meaningless "goodbye, good luck" post, but given the track record of people going out like sore losers I think it does more harm than good for the game.
                            I always am surprised how many people turn into sore losers over an interent game.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              Best case scenario someone posts a meaningless "goodbye, good luck" post, but given the track record of people going out like sore losers I think it does more harm than good for the game.
                              Might as well not be allowed to post after you've been lynched if you're not allowed to attempt to plant fake information as scum.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Day One Write-Up

                                “Hey guys, we’re playing Mafia!”

                                “Yeah, Mafia!”

                                “Let’s not lynch anyone.”

                                “No lynching is for pussies,” said some bitch.

                                “Who the hell are you to speak, woman?”

                                “She’s right. Let’s play Google Randomize!”

                                “Oh I got 4, 12, and 9, what does that mean?”

                                “It means we should consult the Oujia Board!”

                                “Satan is always right!”

                                “I got The One!”

                                “I also got something to do with the word one!”

                                “I also got something to do with the word one!”

                                “WHAT DOES IT MEAN???”

                                “It means that randomizing is nonsensical,” said some geezer.

                                “What about MD4L?”

                                “Yeah, MD4L. Lynch the black man!”

                                “Wait,” says MD4L, “I was simply acting out my role!”

                                “Are you kidding me? What kind of role is something as stupid as ‘Act like this person’? SCUM”

                                The town begins to encircle MD4L, thirsty both for blood, answers, and an end to the Day Phase. They can’t wait to kick him off of the website and get on with their lives. Frogger just laughs and laughs and laughs. Confused, they consult him.

                                “Wait, what? Get off of the site!”

                                “You can’t do that,” MD4L laughs

                                “What do you mean? GET OUT”

                                “lol no. It doesn’t work that way. Get on with your lives.”

                                “ok fine”

                                Nobody has been lynched. It is now Night One, everybody send in your PMs! You have 24 hours. Send them to EITHER me OR Chg91- NOT BOTH OF US
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X