• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my third time around.
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      This got me thinking, how many people have played in every mafia so far? If I remember right, there were only about 20 people in the first one.
      I have, but I didn't last very long in the first three, so my experience may be a little overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Im more of a theory analyser than giver, ive never seen the benefit of putting something out there as a means to lynch someone only for it to be used and then be wrong. Cause then id get lynched myself
        True.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I think Carling has played all the games Commonwealth Alliance
          sigpic

Comment

This got me thinking, how many people have played in every mafia so far? If I remember right, there were only about 20 people in the first one.
            Hopefully, very few. The game is better when people get a chance to play that haven't.

Comment

• Ive played in them all too. Probably gonna miss one if it happens during CMD

Comment

• Okay I have caught up.

The MD4L thing is very odd. It appears to me that he did not know that he was going to survive that lynching which means that something has changed about his role. If he really was forum aligned before I would think that has changed now. The most likely scenario was that he was forum-aligned or forum friendly indie and now that he has survived this lynching he has turned into scum or non friendly indie. I could be wrong but I think the numbers play greatly in our favor to hit scum/non friendly indie if we lynch him again.

One thing I can say with a lot of certainty though is that he did not know he was going to survive that lynch.

What do you guys think?

Comment

Ive played in them all too. Probably gonna miss one if it happens during CMD
                  Ditto. I was planning on skipping this one after getting burnt out on Mafia after going deep in Medieval and Madness, but the break in the middle of the last game was perfect for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Okay I have caught up.

The MD4L thing is very odd. It appears to me that he did not know that he was going to survive that lynching which means that something has changed about his role. If he really was forum aligned before I would think that has changed now. The most likely scenario was that he was forum-aligned or forum friendly indie and now that he has survived this lynching he has turned into scum or non friendly indie. I could be wrong but I think the numbers play greatly in our favor to hit scum/non friendly indie if we lynch him again.

One thing I can say with a lot of certainty though is that he did not know he was going to survive that lynch.

What do you guys think?
                    If he did know, he's most definitely working with someone else.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Okay I have caught up.

What do you guys think?
                      It could have been an acting job. It just seems odd for someone not to know they are protected against lynches, but I like your theory that he's been converted somehow.

Comment

• Another thing to note is MD4Ls comment "we're going to go out with a bang now" .

Someone else care to find that little nugget?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                          It could have been an acting job. It just seems odd for someone not to know they are protected against lynches, but I like your theory that he's been converted somehow.
                          The fact that it could of been would only mean that he is likely scum now, or was scum the entire time but gets a new ability once he has been lynched.

Comment

• Could Kaiser's post have something to do with it?? The thing he said in the beginning when we thought he was trolling?

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              I've got some thoughts on the MD4L thing, but I need to think less to clarify.
                              Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Have you played in all the Mafia's thus far?
                              I never remember you giving much in the thread as far as theory or opinion when I played in games with you. Did you throw much out there in any other games?
                              Were all three of these related, or were you jumping around in thoughts? As for who has played every game...that number is but a handful, I have played or watched every game in it's entirety though, and have played elsewhere. Why what's up?

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              What pheltz said, then it has the same affect as No Lynch. My main point was that if we have nothing else (bold for emphasis), it makes slightly more sense to try MD4L again than to hit someone at random, or grasp at straws to build a case against someone.

And seeing edits is a mod privilege, yeah. I don't think it's an abuse of power since if someone brain farts and edits a post, I'm only checking to confirm it wasn't a strategic edit. If Chg or DWYW don't want me to check edits, I'll lay off. But I'm still not touching the tags at all.
                              I know, it's all shady. I'm just saying I hope we get something so that we don't have essentially two days in a row of No Lynch.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              Okay I have caught up.

What do you guys think?
                              We really think MD4L is the zombie, again?

Eh, crazier things have happened, but I would like for us to keep options open as opposed to everyone honing on MD4L with their nighttime ability (if they have one). Again, not defending him, but we've seen this before... When I was running Poena Aevum, half the Town targeted VF because of his role-claim while the scum went on a rape spree.

If he did know, he's most definitely working with someone else.
                              Once I saw the write-up, I assumed he was playing his role even more. I'm still convinced that is who he is... But I don't know, I think he might be Independent in the way Sancho technically was in Mafia II as Rofl-Aligned. I doubt Chg would give a role where you just get immunity to lynches - I would expect more of a Mafia II where you have to choose it in the night phase, same thing with a Mafia Doctor - I gave Hyper the ability to save someone from a lynch, but he had to choose them the night beforehand.

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              Conversion on Day 1. I would anticipate any conversion being from a somewhat new guy then if he really wanted to convert someone, why would you choose MD4L while he is amidst his meltdown and just became an investigation beacon?

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              The fact that it could of been would only mean that he is likely scum now, or was scum the entire time but gets a new ability once he has been lynched.
                              This could make sense, I'm still inclined to believe it's more of a Ghost of Rofl role with an extra life than a faction, but what have you. We'll know more soon enough.

*Re-reading this, it seems like I am really defending MD4L. I am just trying to prevent us from being locked into one way of thinking.*
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I'm not going to quote my post above, #1379 in case someone posts before me, but the 2nd response should be "...so we don't have to risk essentially"
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X