X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Here's what I think the possibilities of MD4L's situation are:

-Assumptions: He is working with someone else and has fabricated the freakout as a defense. Big assumption, but that's what I see. So the three possibilities in my mind are:

1. He is scum. I'm leaning this way because his defense of himself was incredibly weak, especially if he was a Townie. Pretty sure he knew he wouldn't die in a lynch, whether by his own ability or one of his cronies.
    2. He is part of an indy type faction possibly meant to assist the Town. If his rant is to be believed, this probably makes sense. I just don't believe his rant. Lack of defending himself works against this scenario, but not as bad if he was Forum.
    3. He is Forum and one of the Husband/Wife type roles. Speculation that he is the LeeLee role (possibly with SwAg role as his contact). I don't really expect LeeLee's role to be Townie, but you never know. I'm not sure what the "mafia" faction is, but I'm guessing Mods or Trolls. Her character doesn't fit in Mods, but certainly fits Trolls.

If I die, I would go after another MD4L lynch no matter what he says. He is almost certainly working with someone else, and that in my mind is enough to risk getting a scum.
    I'm still something of a noob, but when people say "If I die, lynch X", doesn't that provide scum with an incentive to nightkill you so an innocent person will automatically be lynched? It's like setting us up for a frame and a faulty lynch and provides scum with an easy two for one.

Comment

Her character doesn't fit in Mods, but certainly fits Trolls.
      One of us posts in the mod forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
        I'm still something of a noob, but when people say "If I die, lynch X", doesn't that provide scum with an incentive to nightkill you so an innocent person will automatically be lynched? It's like setting us up for a frame and a faulty lynch and provides scum with an easy two for one.
        Itw my way of speaking from the grave. I ain't scurred to get killed, it happens to most of us. I almost always do it if I have an opinion/theory on something that I want to make sure people see.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Iirc, i think its 15 minutes for the lights to go out.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            One of us posts in the mod forums.
            Put in a good word?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              But not before the actual write up where he didn't get lynched.
              Originally posted by JLash View Post
              Aaaand now I see you cleared that up.
              Yeah, I realized what I said was pretty ambiguous after I read it when Eli quoted me.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
              Catching up, it looks like we have a lot of theories about MD4L right now. Hopefully people may find something out at night or the first write up will tell us something, get a sense of WWYD and Chgs style.

Kinda off topic, I'm having problems logging into the forums on my phone. Everytime i enter my info and click log in, all it does is delete my password i entered. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
              I'm still convinced MD4L is this blonde bombshell that frequents the forums

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              I see that now.

Swag what do you think about that?
              I don't know. I remember watching Mafia II and I knew MD4L was scum right away in that one - I think it was the day after he returned I knew he was scum. For comparison, his feigned anger in that game compared to his anger in this game doesn't match. Eh, it's a crapshoot on Day 1, even possibly on Day 2, but I don't know... There are some people that I like to read into the structure of their posts, MD4L isn't someone I attempt to do that with because his posts usually contain some minor error or two, so when he said "we're going out with a bang", I took it to mean he was The Bomb and was killing VF with him as the last person to vote. Then he did not, so I just went back to assuming he was using it as a form of expression - like addressing all of us, may not make sense, but that is how I took it.

Of course my reasoning is based off of less quantifiable things from previous games, as opposed to Hyper's theory that stuck with the core strategy being different, but it's what I think.

Ultimately, I get the suspicion of MD4L - I see where it's coming from - but I do not see him being whatever the Mafia or Cult faction is, I personally see him as Indy at worst... And now I just gave him the kiss of death by calling him Indy (joke about last game - don't read into it).
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Chg will send out the messages soon. I'll post the writeup around 4:45 EST (sorry)
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Here's what I think the possibilities of MD4L's situation are:

-Assumptions: He is working with someone else and has fabricated the freakout as a defense. Big assumption, but that's what I see. So the three possibilities in my mind are:

1. He is scum. I'm leaning this way because his defense of himself was incredibly weak, especially if he was a Townie. Pretty sure he knew he wouldn't die in a lynch, whether by his own ability or one of his cronies.
                  2. He is part of an indy type faction possibly meant to assist the Town. If his rant is to be believed, this probably makes sense. I just don't believe his rant. Lack of defending himself works against this scenario, but not as bad if he was Forum.
                  3. He is Forum and one of the Husband/Wife type roles. Speculation that he is the LeeLee role (possibly with SwAg role as his contact). I don't really expect LeeLee's role to be Townie, but you never know. I'm not sure what the "mafia" faction is, but I'm guessing Mods or Trolls. Her character doesn't fit in Mods, but certainly fits Trolls.

If I die, I would go after another MD4L lynch no matter what he says. He is almost certainly working with someone else, and that in my mind is enough to risk getting a scum.
                  I see where you are going with these and I can understand it.

Only thing I want to say is that if it's a Husband/Wife-type role, we best hope that it isn't like Mafia II where they both die for one being lynched... I mean common, would you really want to lose whoever is ME?
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Only thing I want to say is that if it's a Husband/Wife-type role, we best hope that it isn't like Mafia II where they both die for one being lynched... I mean common, would you really want to lose whoever is ME?
                    Losing fake Swag would be like losing that Brazil guy
                    sigpic

Comment

Boy that leelee gimmick is so old swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        Boy that leelee gimmick is so old swag.
                        Don't worry, you'll be dead in about an hour and won't have to see any more of it in this thread

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Don't worry, you'll be dead in about an hour and won't have to see any more of it in this thread
                          I'd laugh my ass off, if he really was
                          swag would be in big trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            I'd laugh my ass off, if he really was
                            swag would be in big trouble
                            No I wouldn't because he is scum.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

No I wouldn't because he is scum.
                              You really better hope he doesn't catch a bad case of them Deaths during the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                You really better hope he doesn't catch a bad case of them Deaths during the night.
                                Considering he was Numero Uno on my list of people to kill that I sent in, it's a pretty safe bet that he is one dead sumbeach. I'm not worried, no regrets:

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X