Clear All

• vikingfan
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    you only live because I ****ing say you can live

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied
    If it wasn't you guys, it was probably the black guy.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vikingfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Who put the "pheltz = fag scum leader" tag early on? If that was you Cherepinskys, that was cheap, you bastards.
    early on I knew you were arcade yet could not care less

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Wasn't me nor was it ever mentioned in the chat so I don't think it was one of us.
    Yeah, not me either.

Leave a comment:

• PSU
    replied
    Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Who put the "pheltz = fag scum leader" tag early on? If that was you Cherepinskys, that was cheap, you bastards.
    Wasn't me nor was it ever mentioned in the chat so I don't think it was one of us.

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
    Days that I investigated people, and results:

Night one;
    Nasmatic Scouting Report:

-Walterfootball.com Moderator
    -17,000-18,000 posts
    -Joined in February 2009
    -Bay Area resident
    -Undergrad, statistics major
    -Coward

Night 2:

Night 3:

You got lucky, for whatever reason, SwAg. See my night 5 investigation.

Night 4:

Night 5:

You would have been very dead if I hadn't been raped to death. All in all, though, good game, SwAg. I honestly had a small hunch that you weren't town, but it wasn't anything that I had substance behind until I got the investigation result, which I couldn't share because I died.
    If you'd have killed me, the Town would have lost anyway because all of my suspicions were accurate... And since I was scum, they would all be discounted - thus sending you guys into a tailspin.

Leave a comment:

• IBleedMidnightGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I don't know, IBMG because he couldn't find anyone better to investigate (twice)......

Taylor because I was pro-Town at that point I imagine... Really, I would have been screwed if you guys didn't see them target me and announce it, gave me an out of a claim I couldn't keep up.
    It's not that I couldn't find someone better to investigate. I had a hunch on you, and after I was unable to investigate you, the hunch increased, and then I got your results the night I was raped to death.

Leave a comment:

• IBleedMidnightGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Chg91
    Welcome to WF Mafia, IBMG! You are:

Charlie Campbell, The Scout, Forum-Aligned

You are Charlie Campbell, Walterfootball’s closest thing to an actual scout. Typically you evaluate NFL Draft prospects for a living, but you can tell something is afoot in the Walterfootball forums, and you’ve brought your scouting skillz in there. You may PM me the name of one target every night, and if successful you will receive a “scouting report” of that target. For example, if you were to target Chg, and Chg’s role was WDYW, his scouting report would say “Dallas Sports Fanatic, 6000-7000 posts, joined in 2010, undergrad” and stuff like that.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the Forum have been eliminated

You may communicate with: No one
    Days that I investigated people, and results:

Night one;
    Nasmatic Scouting Report:

-Walterfootball.com Moderator
    -17,000-18,000 posts
    -Joined in February 2009
    -Bay Area resident
    -Undergrad, statistics major
    -Coward

Night 2:
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711
    IBMG: You have successfully scouted The Kaiser. Here is your scouting report:

The Kaiser:
    - Noob
    - Postwhore Jr.
    - 3000-4000 posts
    - Joined in November 2011
    - 15 years old
    - Really horny
    Night 3:
    Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711
    Your attempt to scout SwAg Dynasty is unsuccessful. You also may not vote in today’s lynch. And your butt really hurts.
    You got lucky, for whatever reason, SwAg. See my night 5 investigation.

Night 4:
    Your investigations of Sitisfit and miamidolphin4life have failed. Your body is coated in bruises and you’re experiencing emotional trauma. And your butt hurts. You cannot post at all in the Game Thread or Discussion Thread for Day Five or Night Five.
    Night 5:
    You have successfully scouted SwAg Dynasty. Here is your report:

Swag Dynasty:

- Mexican
    - Lives in Arizona
    - 16000-17000 posts
    - Joined in August 2009
    - Mafia Mastermind
    You would have been very dead if I hadn't been raped to death. All in all, though, good game, SwAg. I honestly had a small hunch that you weren't town, but it wasn't anything that I had substance behind until I got the investigation result, which I couldn't share because I died.

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    One more thing that deserved to be posted:

JLash has everything a man can want. Money. Cars. Clothes. Hoes. And recruitment letters, since he’s an athletic freakazoid.

He’s even the most popular forum member on Walterfootball.com, even though he’s 5x as cool as those nerds.

He checks his email, and sees a message that appears to have the same intent as the recruitment letters from tOSU, Texas, and Florida. But somehow, it has a different feel to it.

It’s titled “JOIN US”

“God, is this a Christrian freak school?” JLash thinks. “Delete.”

He deletes it, and suddenly it reappears.

Figuring something must be wrong with the computer, he hits delete once more and it reappears titled “NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR COMPUTER AND THIS MESSAGE WILL CONTINUE TO APPEAR UNTIL YOU READ IT”

Certifiably terrified at this point, JLash reads it anyway.

Cicero, we like what we’ve seen from you. Yes, we’ve been watching you. You will join us in our quest. This is not an option. You WILL join us.”

Though he’s addressed by his Walterfootball username, it’s far from clear where the message came from. The reply address is vague and the sender didn’t say his name.

Before he can reply, a massive, two-ton hammer levitates into his room. Before he can run, the head of the hammer comes off revealing a portal.

JLash and all of his electronic equipment are sucked into the vortex, and he fears this is the end. His life suddenly flashes before his eyes, and he doesn’t regret a second of it (well, except when he was totally wasted and hooked up with that fat chick).

Suddenly, he finds himself in another man’s bedroom. There’s three men in their twenties, all far less attractive than JLash and far less likely to have success in life. They’re all wearing T-Shirts that say “Cherepinsky” on it and all wearing shorts. They all have awful BO, none of them have shaven lately, or even showered. And they’re all sitting in front of the same computer.

“What up, Cicero?”

“…. Walter?”

YOU ARE NO LONGER CICERO, THE INSOMNIAC, FORUM-ALIGNED. YOU ARE:

Cicero, The Insomniac, Cherepinsky-Aligned

You’re Cicero, resident insomniac. You’re a nice, respected guy, with one fatal flaw- inability to consistently get requisite amounts of sleep. Being up at the most absurd hours of the night has its advantages, though. It makes you one hell of a stalker. As such, you can pick someone every night to stalk. On odd numbered nights, if successful, you will learn whom this person targeted, if anyone, and on even numbered nights, if successful, you will learn who targeted this person, if anyone. You may not target the same person in consecutive nights.

One more issue: Your cause. Originally self motivated, you’ve now been recruited by Walter (miamidolphin4life) to aid him, Matt McGuire (PSUShenanigans) and Vbsiena (Vitor) (also converted) in their quest to rid Walterfootball of its terrible posters. You will appear Forum-Aligned in all investigations and even after death up until Vbsiena dies.

Win condition: You win when Cherepinsky-Aligned players outnumber everyone else.

You may communicate with: miamidolphin4life, Vitor, PSUShenanigans

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Swag why'd you stick ur neck out night 2 on someone random?
    Because I didn't care of the outcome lol

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I think Taylor gave him some info.
    Making a funny

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    No. Swag lied about virtually all of the information he received. He was the beneficiary of Nas's ability one night, but that was it. Made everything else up.
    Yeah, I'm a terrible person when it comes to this game.

Hah! That is great, I accused him in the results I sent him back.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion
    replied
    When are you guys going to learn that telling the truth leads to losing in this game?

Leave a comment:

• whatdoyouwant711
    replied
    No. Swag lied about virtually all of the information he received. He was the beneficiary of Nas's ability one night, but that was it. Made everything else up.

Leave a comment:

• Leelee
    replied
    Swag why'd you stick ur neck out night 2 on someone random?
    I think Taylor gave him some info.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X