This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    I feel like the entire game is likely ruined. There is probably a handful of people that saw what you did.
    Idk it was mostly taylor, nas, leelee me and maybe pheltz posting at that time I guess ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
      Yep. I'm out, pending mod action.

Great game everyone, especially the mods.
      I saw it too. It seems like the best thing to do is to back out. Which blows since it's the first one and it's been really enjoyable so far.

Thanks everyone.
      Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Am I majorly missing something here? Isn't she an indi killer so she shouldn't have info other thn her role to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
          Am I majorly missing something here? Isn't she an indi killer so she shouldn't have info other thn her role to give.
          That's what I was thinking, but she must have known something if the mods are concerned about it. Wouldn't that tecnically mean she was cheating? Or was the info gathered as part of her role?
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
            That's what I was thinking, but she must have known something if the mods are concerned about it. Wouldn't that tecnically mean she was cheating? Or was the info gathered as part of her role?
            As far as I know what I posted was true. I assumed she was the first kill night3 since the person was described as in a trance when they killed. I thought he critters did something like that.

Comment

• Well, I have no idea what happened.

But Leelee is a pathetic slut

Comment

• The Mafia Discussion thread is acting up. There's a page 229, but it won't take me to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Idk it was mostly taylor, nas, leelee me and maybe pheltz posting at that time I guess ?
                  I missed it. Voted and then put my daughter to bed. Game changer I'm guessiing with people's reactions.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

The Mafia Discussion thread is acting up. There's a page 229, but it won't take me to it.
                    That happens. Change to 50 posts per page, look at the thread, and you should be good. That's what I do, but there may be an easier way.

Comment

The Mafia Discussion thread is acting up. There's a page 229, but it won't take me to it.
                      Same here until I posted in it.

/deadpost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwarr37
                        No clue
                        I have a clue. Refer to avatar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link
                          WE ARE ONE. White Power.
                          Seriously, that's like the 10th time in a week. Prodlink it is. Or Linkogy, but that's dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link
                            How the fuck did she know?
                            She's been able to get into people's accounts before so I'm guessing she got into BB's or Nlights and saw the cast list or read PM's or something. I suggest Body Burner and Nlights change their passwords.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge
                              10 is a gross exaggeration and you need to stfu until me and BB come to a decision.
                              I'm not going to play anyway and I don't want to reveal anything. Sorry.
                              Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions

CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

Comment

• Despite being signed up since 2010, I mostly lurked on this site every now and then until last fall...

Was there seriously no one on this ****ing board that knew that "..." was Leelee? Jesus Christ.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X