This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
    He's not going to get mod killed for that fake RC though. I'd rather hit certain scum over someone who isn't remotely a threat to the town.
    Well I am about 90% sure Phatal is scum and I think Nas is trying to protect him
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

He's not going to get mod killed for that fake RC though. I'd rather hit certain scum over someone who isn't remotely a threat to the town.
      Certain Scum ? On Day 1? I would Love to Eliminate scum Day 1 but it is Not very likely

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
        Certain Scum ? On Day 1? I would Love to Eliminate scum Day 1 but it is Not very likely
        Follow my lead. i have said it many times. I am 100% on pegging scum day 1. Midnight I had Eli, WF I had Vitor, and English I had CJ.

Comment

• Alright guys I'm off for now. Got get this day started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            What is your alignment Tango? Compare that to Nas's fake RC.

Comment

• To spell this out clearly for those who don't get it (i.e Scum - Tango, Swag and Joe are added to my list)

Nasmatic, welcome to South Park Mafia!

You are: Marvin “Grandpa” Marsh, Town-Aligned

You are Grandpa Marsh, the 102 year old Grandfather of Stan, or as you tend to call him, “Billy”. You have lived a long and productive life. Sadly, you don't remember any of it. You're lucky if you can remember how to put on your slippers in the morning. However, you have a good heart, and want to do everything in your power to help your family. Because of your frailty and mental instability, you're not perceived as a threat, so you can investigate the shadier members of society without worry. Each day, you may PM me and NorthernCharge the name of someone whose alignment you wish to investigate. However, because of your Alzheimer's, you shouldn't be trusted with the results. You should include in your PM the name of the person who you wish to receive the results of the investigation.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.
              You may communicate with: No one.
              There is no such thing as Town Aligned. You are either South Park Aligned and eliminating threats to South Park or you are Scum.

If Nas was South Park Aligned he would know that instead of making multiple mistakes in a fake RC.

Comment

• Read the OP if you don't believe me.

I am South Park Aligned btw.

Comment

To spell this out clearly for those who don't get it (i.e Scum - Tango, Swag and Joe are added to my list)

There is no such thing as Town Aligned. You are either South Park Aligned and eliminating threats to South Park or you are Scum.

If Nas was South Park Aligned he would know that instead of making multiple mistakes in a fake RC.
                  Completely missed that, good catch

Could he be the village idiot? Why would he RC?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    Completely missed that, good catch

Could he be the village idiot? Why would he RC?
                    He hasn't done anything else to suggest Idiot to me. Even if that were the case it's probably a SP role and he wouldn't have slipped up with his fake RC. He may have been trying to set himself up as an investigator feeding false info later claiming his ability failed him once we started lynching South Parkians. Similar to the role you had a couple of games ago.

Comment

• Reading about what Steve is about to eat surely is fascinating
                      sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

He hasn't done anything else to suggest Idiot to me. Even if that were the case it's probably a SP role and he wouldn't have slipped up with his fake RC. He may have been trying to set himself up as an investigator feeding false info later claiming his ability failed him once we started lynching South Parkians. Similar to the role you had a couple of games ago.
                        I was town in that game but I agree otherwise

Lynch Nasmatic

Comment

• I haven't had time to catch up on everything, so I don't know what's going on with Phatal but I think we can all agree that Nas' roleclaim has to be fake

Lynch Nasmatic
                          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            I was town in that game but I agree otherwise
                            That's why if successful could have been a decent Fake Claim. He could have had one of his scum buddies be the voice of those investigations like Swag supposedly was in WF Mafia.

His other mistake is the part about sending his day time PM's to "me and Northerncharge". Me should have been Body Burner probably.

Comment

To spell this out clearly for those who don't get it (i.e Scum - Tango, Swag and Joe are added to my list)

Way to go Sir A. I knew that and now you just gave scum an out. We could have gotten others with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                                Way to go Sir A. I knew that and now you just gave scum an out. We could have gotten others with that.
                                Ehhh. I wouldn't read too much into people using town instead of w/e. It happens in every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X