This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    Holmes was horrible last year. I have no faith in him.
    Total headcase in an awful locker room with a bad QB. Given the first thing is a fine reason to have no faith in him in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Just giving you a heads up guys, I have a class that ends at 3 EST. I'm going to go right to the library to grab a computer to send out PMs and post the write up, but I won't be on till 3:20, but any PM I get after 3 won't be accepted.

Also if you are not using your role tonight, send me and NCharge a PM saying so, so we are not waiting for you
      You Never Responsed to my pm :/ i had a question bout my role

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
        Sorry probably got lost in the mayhem, send it to me again

Comment

You pick someone to kill by PMing their name to Body Burner and NCharge

Comment

• In case I'm killed on Night 1 again here are my top suspects.

1. PSU

That is all.

Comment

• I see that after some scoffed at my Ohio State is the best football/basketball team in the country no one named one. No one has better coaches, only a very small number of schools have the same quality of facilities, and even fewer have the same type of brand power.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                You pick someone to kill by PMing their name to Body Burner and NCharge
                Ohh Good. Otherwise I would have wasted my nightkill ability

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                  I see that after some scoffed at my Ohio State is the best football/basketball team in the country no one named one. No one has better coaches, only a very small number of schools have the same quality of facilities, and even fewer have the same type of brand power.
                  No one denied ya'll are great at both. But over the last few years, Florida would be better. Hell, they beat ya'll for a NC in both sports in the same year.

And Columbus is pretty sh*tty. Not Cleveland bad, but just not impressive.

Comment

Ohh Good. Otherwise I would have wasted my nightkill ability
                    Me too.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I see that after some scoffed at my Ohio State is the best football/basketball team in the country no one named one. No one has better coaches, only a very small number of schools have the same quality of facilities, and even fewer have the same type of brand power.
                      Ohio State is probably the best all around sports department in the country. Great academics as well. Still is no Boulder though
                      "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        No one denied ya'll are great at both. But over the last few years, Florida would be better. Hell, they beat ya'll for a NC in both sports in the same year.

And Columbus is pretty sh*tty. Not Cleveland bad, but just not impressive.
                        Florida doesn't have Meyer anymore though. We do =)

And it's not that Columbus is some super kick ass city. It's that most schools that are similar to OSU are in the middle of nowhere.

Comment

• All colleges are filled with stinky hippies.

Comment

• So Leelee, why are you being so helpful this game?
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Florida doesn't have Meyer anymore though. We do =)

And it's not that Columbus is some super kick ass city. It's that most schools that are similar to OSU are in the middle of nowhere.
                              Ya'll could definitely be tops in a year or so. And I don't think I agree with that last bit. UT, UT, FSU are all in decent sized cities. Now, OSU is better than those schools in both sports right now, but they are similar in terms of history and followings and size.

Comment

• That's what I do. I do it for town.

Comment

Working...
                                X