X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    Work Mexican, work.
    but then I lose my unemployment benefits, silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Then SOUTH OF THE BORDER WITH YA.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        rofl
        JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Night 1

SwAg Dynasty sits on his back deck, gazing out into the woods. Suddenly, the bushes rustle a little bit. SwAg's heart starts to race as he fears the worst, until outcome several happy go lucky animals wearing Christmas Hats.

“Awww!!! Hey now, aren’t you cute... I mean, its March, so weird choice of wardrobe, but whatever,” He says to the approaching critters.

“Well hey there mister,” Beary Bear says, “Will you help us summon the Anti-Christ?”

“Why the **** would I want to do that?!” SwAg replies, horrified.

"Well if you won't help us, then I guess that we shall have to sacrifice you to our dark lord!" Rabitty Rabbit explains...

Filled with rage, the cute little animals' eyes suddenly turn bright red, and laser beams fire out of them. SwAg’s head explodes, his insides scatter across his back porch.

Beary Bear proclaims, "Let's have a blood orgy in his remains, to honor our savior!!"

"YAY!!" The animals scream together, and they proceed to violate each other, as well as what is left of SwAg's corpse, well into the evening.

SwAg Dynasty is dead. He was Craig Tucker, Keeper of the Guinea Creature, South Park-Aligned

Satisfied with their work, the Christmas Critters turn around to head back into the forest.

“Wait... hold on fellas, do you hear that?,” Deery Deer asked.

“No, I don’t here anything.” Squirrely Squirrel responded.

“Exactly, what happened to the pan-flute music...?”

A horrifying noise is heard in the distance...

"What was that...?"

Another one rips through the night air, this one closer than the last.

Screams could be heard coming for the town, “OH MY GOD, IT’S A GUINEA SAURUS REX!!”

The beast emerges from the trees and tramples through the yard, headed right toward the Christmas Critters. It stomps on Squirrelly Squirrel, Chickadeey Chickadee, Beavery Beaver, Rabbity Rabbit & Porcupiney Porcupine, crushing them instantly, spilling their blood across the grass. However, Deery Deer, Beary Bear, Skunky Skunk, Foxy Fox, Mousey Mouse & Woodpeckery Woodpecker managed to scramble into the edge of the woods, barely able to escape the fatal blows that their friends encountered.

"...Let's devour their entrails, and skull-**** their eyesockets!!" Beary Bear says, referring to their former forest friends.

"Yaaaay!!!" The others scream out. And so they did.

The Woodland Christmas Critters, Independent-Aligned forces' have been diminished, but they are not finished yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A strange looking man wearing make-up approaches Swag’s house. He observes the carnage, realizes that his job was done for him, and heads back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a busy day of serving delicious Salisbury Steaks to the children, EllijayFalconsfan heads out to fulfill his task for the evening. After hours have passed, and still nothing, he decides to call it a night and heads back home, exhausted.

No sooner is he in the front door, when suddenly, a chill runs down his spine. The hairs on his chocolate, salty balls stand on edge, as he turns around and comes face to face with a tall figure wearing a long, dark cloak. He panics, picks up his nearest frying pan and smashes his attacker in the face.

Nothing.

The cloaked figure reaches out a long boney hand and touches Elli on the shoulder. Elli collapses on the ground instantly, as the figure disappears back into the darkness of the night.

EllijayFalconsfan is dead. He was Chef McElroy, the Sexual Healer, South Park-Aligned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          SirApurrpos wakes up his head is pounding, he had too much to drink last night and will be too hung over to vote in today’s lynch
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          “Help, some help,” Kyle Broflovski screams, “some kidnapped my brother!!” Ike has been kidnapped

He will only be returned to the town, should his captor be killed.

IT IS NOW DAY 2. WITH 34 ALIVE, AND 33 VOTING, IT TAKES 17 TO LYNCH
          Last edited by Body Burner; 03-14-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• swag wasnt independent for once?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Lol @ 2 people targeting Swag.

Comment

• Haha two people targeted Swag for death

Comment

• i have no idea what to think about the woodland critters part
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• lol Swag got raped by the Woodland Critters

Comment

• nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        Haha two people targeted Swag for death
                        I THINK YOU ARE MY TRUE DUPE. But, in all seriousness, this is a good thing, one less kill from this night phase.

Comment

• also I'm sad Chef is dead

Comment

• Lynch Sancho

He targeted Swag last night.

Comment

• I busted out laughing in my office at Swag getting skull raped by woodland critters.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                i have no idea what to think about the woodland critters part
                                Me neither, but if they're killers it's a good thing their power is diminished. I guess Swag wasn't the bomb but has some effect on his killers.

Death's the other killer, but who could "a strange man in make-up" be?

Comment

Working...
                                X