Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Park Mafia- Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damm, that reduces the amount of spam by atleast 66%.
    sigpic

    Originally posted by blue5213
    And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

    Stop being retarded.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      I busted out laughing in my office at Swag getting skull raped by woodland critters.
      lol me too
      JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

      Comment


      • Wtf happened to SirA? Also, the strange make-up man could be Mrs. Garrison, which makes PSU suspicious. And I think the Grim Reaper (death) was in one of the first South Park episodes, so that's probably who killed Eli. Let's not forget Nas. I am also slightly suspicious of Dusty.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          Me neither, but if they're killers it's a good thing their power is diminished. I guess Swag wasn't the bomb but has some effect on his killers.

          Death's the other killer, but who could "a strange man in make-up" be?
          Gotta be whoever is playing Big Gay Al
          JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

          Comment


          • Damn, who's the MF that vote blocked me?

            Comment


            • Nas is the obvious lynch target, but let's hold on and see if anyone has any new information from last night.

              Comment


              • Still think Nas is the obvious lyncher. Can't trust him.
                Boston Celtics 2013 NBA CMD Champions


                CMD Picks: 11.16, 12.10, 13.21, 14.10, 14.15, 15.21, 16.10, 17.21, 19.21, 20.10, 21.21, 22.10

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                  Me neither, but if they're killers it's a good thing their power is diminished. I guess Swag wasn't the bomb but has some effect on his killers.

                  Death's the other killer, but who could "a strange man in make-up" be?
                  omg, really?


                  It's Michael Jackson, dude.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                    Still think Nas is the obvious lyncher. Can't trust him.
                    Nas is the backup lynch, what we go to if nothing else comes up. Let's at least try and find out something new.
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                      Still think Nas is the obvious lyncher. Can't trust him.
                      yeah Nas is still pulling that random RC ****

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Link View Post
                        Wtf happened to SirA? .
                        Someone took me out drinking last night.

                        Comment


                        • Anyone find it kinda funny Elli was chef?
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jwarr37 View Post
                            Still think Nas is the obvious lyncher. Can't trust him.
                            I would probably agree, but want to see what other info people got from last night.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                              Someone took me out drinking last night.
                              who's that one hooker that kept saying "DANCE? Anyone want a dannnnce?" and she was really ugly and ****

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Link View Post
                                Wtf happened to SirA? Also, the strange make-up man could be Mrs. Garrison, which makes PSU suspicious. And I think the Grim Reaper (death) was in one of the first South Park episodes, so that's probably who killed Eli. Let's not forget Nas. I am also slightly suspicious of Dusty.
                                why would i have double vote and a kill ability. common man
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X