Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortal Kornbat Mafia: The Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Sorry for doubting you JLash. Taylor lynch is going pretty fast. I still suspect 2 of the 3 now of Sancho, Rags, and Prodigy are scum
    Currently at 3/8
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
      Currently at 3/8
      yeah and barely 50 posts...
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


      Comment


      • Let's see

        Vote for link... No
        Vote for swag... No
        Vote for chg... No
        Vote for snake... No
        Vote for dt... No

        Until there's a scum vote at any point. He's either scum or has the worst luck ever

        Lynch lukic
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

        Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

        Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

        Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

        Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Yeah, that all makes sense. I just wasn't sure if there was any reason it would be Shinook, specifically, that had the ability over any other character.
          Well, he is a fallen elder god, he's a sorcerer and is arguably the most evil character in the game.

          Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Sorry for doubting you JLash. Taylor lynch is going pretty fast. I still suspect 2 of the 3 now of Sancho, Rags, and Prodigy are scum
          Speed of the Taylor lynch is irrelevant, considering the assumption is that he's Shang Tsung, OW, and that he has zero scum left aligned with him to slow the vote down anyways.

          Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Hey, NC...what does Shinnok use to fight with?
          I think it's mostly just his sorcery. I can't recall, but he has a staff I think.
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

          Time to Repeat.


          Comment


          • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            Ugh. Shang Tsung is OW, not NR. Shang Tsung had a one shot NK ability in his original role, that's how he killed on the same night as Mileena. Now he has the OW kill ability, inherited once Mileena died.

            This is all my theory, but it seems pretty logical to me, a lot of you seem to have difficulty accepting it though.
            Contradict yourself much?
            You say all of this as if it's a series of facts, not just your interpretation, but that's all it is, so get off your high horse. Shang Tsung could easily be NR, especially since it would be hard to include all the evil characters without stretching the alignments a bit. After all, that's why neither Kano nor Reptile is aligned with OW.

            In DA, Shang Tsung was allied with Quan Chi against OW, so if Kaiser is using that game as a template, Shang Tsung could be NR. Under your theory, NR has no other kills, and that seems like a weird circumstance to me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              I think it's mostly just his sorcery. I can't recall, but he has a staff I think.
              Did you happen to notice I pulled out a sword to defend myself?
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                Contradict yourself much?
                You say all of this as if it's a series of facts, not just your interpretation, but that's all it is, so get off your high horse. Shang Tsung could easily be NR, especially since it would be hard to include all the evil characters without stretching the alignments a bit. After all, that's why neither Kano nor Reptile is aligned with OW.

                In DA, Shang Tsung was allied with Quan Chi against OW, so if Kaiser is using that game as a template, Shang Tsung could be NR. Under your theory, NR has no other kills, and that seems like a weird circumstance to me.
                Well Daniel, I doubt that there is only 4 people in the OW faction, so if it's not Shang Tsung, then I guess Kano is OW. Should we lynch you instead then?

                No NR doesn't have any more kills in my theory, because I don't believe that both factions have the ability to pass it on. It's also the reason IMO that Pheltz didn't vote for Link. That's why their leader (Pheltz) can't be night killed, and why they have Revival ability. Because it makes it even, but doesn't make the factions identical.

                I did exactly the same kinda of thing in WF mafia... I defended Link HARD when he was up for lynch because he was our killer, and we did not have a factional kill ability, so we couldn't afford to lose him.

                You can doubt the fact that Shang Tsung is OW, but when he comes up that way it will just be another thing in this game that I am right about.

                Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                Did you happen to notice I pulled out a sword to defend myself?
                Well now you made me look at the wiki, and it says he uses a Naginata as well.
                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

                Time to Repeat.


                Comment


                • Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  Well now you made me look at the wiki, and it says he uses a Naginata as well.
                  This? http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Naginata

                  Not really a sword, its described as a "Pole weapon." You can try to convince yourself you're right, but you're not.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    Let's see

                    Vote for link... No
                    Vote for swag... No
                    Vote for chg... No
                    Vote for snake... No
                    Vote for dt... No

                    Until there's a scum vote at any point. He's either scum or has the worst luck ever

                    Lynch lukic
                    lol.

                    I'd rather be wrong with the right logic than right with the wrong logic.

                    such a terrible argument.

                    Comment


                    • Daniel, who'd you give the gun to the past 2 nights?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                        Daniel, who'd you give the gun to the past 2 nights?
                        Night 9 has been known for a while, Night 10 is none of your business.

                        Pheltz, would you be willing to confirm or deny that the second letter in your character name is an A?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          Night 9 has been known for a while, Night 10 is none of your business.

                          Pheltz, would you be willing to confirm or deny that the second letter in your character name is an A?
                          Maybe.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                            Night 9 has been known for a while, Night 10 is none of your business.

                            Pheltz, would you be willing to confirm or deny that the second letter in your character name is an A?
                            You are really bad at this.

                            I'm going to ask you again, who did you give the gun to on night 10?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                              You are really bad at this.

                              I'm going to ask you again, who did you give the gun to on night 10?
                              I don't cooperate with scum. Why do you want to know so badly?

                              Comment


                              • Because I'll tell you if you're giving it to the right or wrong person.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X