This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    I dont think so, id say we go for it. I mean scum doesnt really have much of a chance now. say their are two, if theres no killer, its gonna eventually happen that we figure it out. its not like 7 of the townies will get lynched before two scum or something like that. everyone should be for this too, unless someone is an indy who hasnt quite filled their WC yet
    If they're an Indy that can win with the Town, they have no reason to not come forward about it. And if you're Indy W/O Town Win Option, you're scum. Therefore, die.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Still a bit of a mafia noob, but I thought if the cult leader die d those recruited go back to their original role
      i dont believe so
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        I dont think so, id say we go for it. I mean scum doesnt really have much of a chance now. say their are two, if theres no killer, its gonna eventually happen that we figure it out. its not like 7 of the townies will get lynched before two scum or something like that. everyone should be for this too, unless someone is an indy who hasnt quite filled their WC yet
        Probably best to make sure theirs no killer left first
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Still a bit of a mafia noob, but I thought if the cult leader die d those recruited go back to their original role
          Depends. That was the case in SP2, but it doesn't have to be that way.

Comment

That was the case with Vitor as the Pink Eye dude in SP, but that's more of the exception than the rule, I believe. For example, the converted characters in English Mafia didn't revert once Sancho and Chg died.

Speaking of...hey, Sancho. **** YOU.

Comment

You think so? It's not like the killer doesn't have half a dozen targets that have already claimed, and SirA pretty much has put himself out there. If there's a killer, I should doubt his priority would change just because SirA put his ability out there. If anything, he should be focused on taking out those with investigation abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                If they're an Indy that can win with the Town, they have no reason to not come forward about it. And if you're Indy W/O Town Win Option, you're scum. Therefore, die.
                Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                alright at day, we shall all post our full roles. figure out if anyone is lying then we gotta figure out who would be recruited (which is extremely difficult if everyone just started as ee bc they can just post their old role pm). I remember saying in the beginning like just before BB was lynch that if someone was a recruiter, ncharge was the one id target for leading the good lynches and seeming most pro-town. may have to revisit that.

Comment

You think so? It's not like the killer doesn't have half a dozen targets that have already claimed, and SirA pretty much has put himself out there. If there's a killer, I should doubt his priority would change just because SirA put his ability out there. If anything, he should be focused on taking out those with investigation abilities.
                  You would be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirA View Post
                    You would be wrong.
                    Fair enough, then. Don't reveal it then.

Comment

Fair enough, then. Don't reveal it then.
                      We'll see if there are no Kills tonight. There was a reason I told Rags many moons ago when the whole DT claimed Raiden incident came up and that I Couldn't and Wouldn't claim at that time.

Comment

• Hmm. I'm starting to think Nas is not who he says. Or kaiser would have screwed up twice with his role. Post 17113. Nas role claim says he has to return to the crypt every three days, yet was giving a gift last night.

Someone please read it and tell me if I'm misreading what is meant
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Hmm. I'm starting to think Nas is not who he says. Or kaiser would have screwed up twice with his role. Post 17113. Nas role claim says he has to return to the crypt every three days, yet was giving a gift last night.

Someone please read it and tell me if I'm misreading what is meant
                          Couldn't he have gone on night 12 or 13?

Comment

• He gave me a gift last night and he's earthrealm.

He also roleblocked me the bastard with that gift. How do you even put grey smoke in a gift?

Comment

Couldn't he have gone on night 12 or 13?
                              Nas couldn't be found on Night 11. So that's when he would have gone.

Comment

• im definitely voting ncharge in day. too much doesnt add up. the rags thing, the theory that i think he was playing the perfect indy/small faction game or converted, the fact hes claiming (although hasnt yet some smaller apparently not as important character), not being on the BB lynch, also no one targeting him during the early stages. Yeah my votes on him. You played a great game though NCharge. Touche

Comment

Working...
                                X