• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Thinking about changing it

not really
    BB Giveth
    BB Taketh Away
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
      Seriously. What the hell has been going on in that series?
      Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Typically when the team your playing ****s the bed it makes things easier
      Haha
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        Are you saying Guru is scum then?
        He was actually drunk, or so he says.
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
          He was actually drunk, or so he says.
          This is believable enough to not attract suspicion. Trust me.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            I don't like this reasoning. It's a terrible way to play.
            someone is indie

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            Bo Rai Cho.

It's the reason I thought Guru was trying to fake claim day 1 because he was acting drunk.
            ok, we will see if it holds up

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            My question is...who hopped on the Lynch PR express first?

That seems as scummy as anything to me.
            I was the first to accuse him day 1

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
            You know what I find interesting?

Joe claims that he's "given" us five scum (Hyper/Prodigy/Token/Guru/Me), yet two of those have been targeted in some fashion for NKs and Joe hasn't been targeted at all.
            it worries me

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
            I agree that PR has looked scummy and this looks really bad. But this also seems really really convenient. I doubt Kaiser would give us something this straight forward.
            Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            Mafia 2 all over again... Im not buying this.
            Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Looks way too convenient, there is definitely some shenanigans involved.

@PR - What did you find out about Link?
            you guys, most people are defending PR saying this is mafia II all over again, I understand it seems too easy, but someone brought up a point as to why they would frame PR when he was getting heat already? why not frame someone else. It might not be a coincidence that PR was seen outside Hypers house after he had been attacked. I think in this instance for scum to use this so early would be a bad move, it could very well be an investigator.

Bo Rai Cho- seems pretty legit RC, but I have to ask...why did PR say he was very important to the town? I am unsure this guy would be a power role, something to keep in mind.

I am gonna lynch Joe because of his bad play, going after confirmed townies, and in my opinion he is playing like WF, disappearing for hours at a time[may not be his fault nevertheless] and attacking some of the best players.

lynch joelegend
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              Thinking about changing it

not really
              Thank god for white text.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                Blue; what is more likely to rile up to lynch someone. Naming someone that has had little to no suspicion on them this entire game and trying to rally the people to lynch that person, or naming me, a person that a lot of people have had on their top 10 scummy list since my Day 1 noobness? This is a rush lynch aimed to get rid of a third townie via lynch in the past 3 game days in order to bring night quickly in order to queue up NKs, and put E/E on it's heels. I'm telling you the truth, I am and always have been a town. I tried to call Guru on fake claim day 1 because I thought his drunkeness was an act; of which I knew was false because I am Bo Rai Cho. I also said that my character fit me (without going into detail in the original post), because it is a teacher something I am now, and I go out to bars with friends a lot (another habit of my character.) I know you think I'm creepy because I tried to hold onto your coat tails because you were as close as we are going to get without the investigator's help to being aligned on the side of good; but I was truly just trying to get a cohesive group of townies together in order to combat the scum. My mafia life is within your hands.
                if it is a onetime ability its a retarded play given you were possibly to be lynched even without the info...
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  Thank god for white text.
                  I think I'd have a few people upset with me if I did

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    if it is a onetime ability its a retarded play given you were possibly to be lynched even without the info...
                    This too. Just so convenient. Can't quite buy that this is another MD4L in SP2 situation.

Blue is right

Comment

someone is indie
                      I'm sure somebody is. Not sure who yet, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        I'm sure somebody is. Not sure who yet, though.
                        yeah after your SK role in english figures you would join the swagD bandwagon, indies can be a threat to town, just look at last game where most of the scum RC'd indies..case by case basis is best, thought I have to admit the town was retarded for killing THE SLAYER in MoM, how could everyone be so clueless...sigh
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• enjoy

Comment

• I've tried, but my theory sucks. Starting from scratch.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• until someone counter claims Bo Rai Cho however I have to believe PR, though why he thinks that character would be important he has not answered yet, maybe checking back with his scum buddies
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Possibility. For most I haven't been higher than 3 or 4 on their list. That write up pushed me all the way up to #1 on the lynch train. It's a way to bring about a quick kill, knock out a third townie in a row and bring night again in order to give the scum a chance to take out more E/Es.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X