This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I've made it onto 3 lists? Can anyone tell me why? Or is this the same stuff from like 3 weeks ago?
    well, one is the same list twice actually if that makes you feel any better
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      well, one is the same list twice actually if that makes you feel any better
      Oh yeah, that's true. I see a name that starts as 'viking.....' and always forget to read the rest of it.

So who do you think is scummy?

Comment

Oh yeah, that's true. I see a name that starts as 'viking.....' and always forget to read the rest of it.

So who do you think is scummy?
        1. Lukic
        2. Rak
        3. Ckane
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          1. Lukic
          2. Rak
          3. Ckane
          I like it. Lukic has been waaaaay too adamant with this whole, "Hyper's alignment is clearly wrong!' thing. Seems sketchy. And I am beginning to think rack and NLights are in a group together. I don't think I have ever seen rack disagree with anything NLights has said, he actually seems to follow along with everything NLights says with no question.

Comment

• Reading back and seeing Hyper is E/E is really bothers me that his role PM still didn't look right. I guess we're just looking to hard for things at this point.

Which brings me to something else. Why would Nas come in here and ask Kaiser to be replaced? Wouldn't he just send a PM? I think he's faking the whole "too busy" thing and coming in here making a post to Kaiser so we all see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
              Which brings me to something else. Why would Nas come in here and ask Kaiser to be replaced? Wouldn't he just send a PM? I think he's faking the whole "too busy" thing and coming in here making a post to Kaiser so we all see it.
              I was wondering about that too. If he doesn't get replaced shortly, I think we know it was just a stunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                Reading back and seeing Hyper is E/E is really bothers me that his role PM still didn't look right. I guess we're just looking to hard for things at this point.

I could see that. Also, if Nas really hadnt been sending in his pms or anything, Kaiser probably would have replaced him regardless of what Nas wanted.

Also, nobody let Ckane get post 15000

Comment

• Nas would be number 4 on my list, just didnt include him cause i figure if he doesnt get replaced in the next day or two, then we know

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                    Hyper is NR turning up as E/E.

It's happened before.

He didn't give you a PM. That tells you everything, he was obviously hiding something.

It was a good lynch.
                    I feel this way too.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    you should listen to the person that was actually in his mason, everything that hyper said was 100% true, nothing you say will change that fact.

sorry to break it to you but noone has ever turned up something they have not been in mafia unless they have been framed, go ahead and show me otherwise, and I have never seen a reverse frame job to get someone to look like town.

Im sorry but once again you are just trying to ignore the logical explanation and shift blame off of yourself by living in ignorance. The most logical answer is that hyper was town. All you are hoping is that somehow you were right when all the evidence points in the opposite direction.
                    Except for Joe in WF... remember, you were part of his faction? And I feel like there was another time as well.

Even NC admits that it was a bad hunch, whether hes scum or not does not matter, at least he has the guts to say that. Because its the truth. Though it did not help that you and NC were calling people scum for not agreeing with the lynch.
                    I never once said it was a bad hunch, so quit putting words in everyone's mouths and acting like you've got the game figured out. I stand by what I did. There was a lot to support the idea that Hyper was scum, just because you can't see that doesn't automatically make everyone who believed the evidence scum.

Originally posted by Lukic View Post
                    evidence points in the opposite direction?

Hyper faked claims and made errors in them
                    He wouldn't provide you a PM
                    Elli's post about Token being a suspect (possibly downs like play by Elli though, not Hyper's fault that it made him look even more scummy)

Everyone embraced the idea of a scum-town mason pairing. That's what happened.
                    All of this.

that info may have been there but the result was not in the towns favor, it was a bad hunch built on assumptions that can easily be explained, I have seen people bus before, plus NC never gave the backround for that post, how suspicious would eli be if he did not have token as a suspect as I suspect that was before the hyper WC
                    Lol yeah, how suspicious would Elli be when Token comes up town and he didn't have him on his suspect list.

And bussing your known townie mason member is a terrible idea, so it's kinda Elli's bad. There were no assumptions, there were facts. Hyper had played this game poorly, and had a lot of sketchy behavior: clearing Token to clear himself, WCgate was started by him (how many townies ended up dying because of that ****?), he didn't post Token's role until after Cjay died, he openly admitted to killing SwAg to make himself appear more town.

And the background for the post was that Elli posted his suspects. What do you mean background? You could have looked up the post if you wanted to check the background, but there was no background reason for him bussing.

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                    I've made it onto 3 lists? Can anyone tell me why? Or is this the same stuff from like 3 weeks ago?
                    Only bad guys go to jail, clearly.
                    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      Only bad guys go to jail, clearly.
                      Or the better explanation...the jailer is either scum or dumb.

Comment

Or the better explanation...the jailer is either scum or dumb.
                        Especially being that kills and other scum moves have been going off on the nights I've been jailed. You'd think the jailer would have figured that out by now.

Comment

• Pretty sure every type of scum move has gone off the nights I've been jailed.

Comment

• My first ever 4 consecutive post combo.

Comment

My first ever 4 consecutive post combo.
                              26 percent damage

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                                I could see that. Also, if Nas really hadnt been sending in his pms or anything, Kaiser probably would have replaced him regardless of what Nas wanted.

Also, nobody let Ckane get post 15000
                                Don't deny the inevitable.

Comment

Working...
                                X