Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tango cleared Kaiser and Token. That leaves Blue, MD4L, and Clov.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      How do we know sancho wasn't the guard? We don't know if it was him or someone else, as they could share any and all info.

I have reason to believe, unless the wording is off, that the original assassin was the undercover guard.
      Dude unless you have a random gun on you we don't know about; Sancho was the assassin. Gun guy disappeared the same night that Sancho died and kill ability was probably transferred.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        we need to simplify it? damn you do not know mafia at all

mafia is not this easy that all people who dont know BB is king are scum.

If scum needs to kill the king, they would easily been given the body double, whats the point of a body double if hes not up there for scum to attack? if scum was not given info about BB there is no reason for BB to be the double at all
        I don't know mafia? Look at you. All you've done is follow Blue near exactly the whole game and are still following him after he lynched town. Just be quiet and think man.

Comment

scum wants the easy lynch, link was sure as hell not the easy lynch, md4l was the easiest lynch
          Oh really? That's your reasoning to why scum force fed Link down everyone's throats to save MD4L from being lynched? Come the **** on.
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Kaiser, Token, Blue, MD4L, Clovdyx

Those are the suspects. C'mon people.
            tango cleared Kaiser/Token

Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            So you would rather lynch the ones who were right about Link; than the ones who have acted the scummiest the entire game (Blue and MD4L) Makes complete sense.
            I would rather lynch one of the people who openly defended sanchez but like I said do I need to ****ing repeat myself? I still have no idea who im going to lynch, but im not going to oversimplify everything and say everyone but three people are cleared...likely md4l is still my #1 suspect, just like who I lynched yesterday IN CASE YOU FORGOT
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• im not following blue at all, he thinks both of ya'll jokers are town
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Ok you're so totally right, and like... the most awesome player ever. Lynch me tomorrow and I wanna hear your reasoning for what you'll say when I come up as town.
                That's my plan. You are #1 on my lynch list. Unless Blue or Clov **** up worse.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Dude unless you have a random gun on you we don't know about; Sancho was the assassin. Gun guy disappeared the same night that Sancho died and kill ability was probably transferred.
                  Forgot about the gun...****. Are we sure that was significant? Well, we still know one was a guard. Not sure having a gun precludes Sancho from that.

Comment

Kaiser, Token, Blue, MD4L, Clovdyx

Those are the suspects. C'mon people.
                    Kaiser and Token were cleared by Tango...

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Times like this are when I realize people take this game too seriously. This isn't even about finding scum. We've just got two grown men bickering and arguing back and fourth.

Comment

we need to simplify it? damn you do not know mafia at all

mafia is not this easy that all people who dont know BB is king are scum.

If scum needs to kill the king, they would easily been given the body double, whats the point of a body double if hes not up there for scum to attack? if scum was not given info about BB there is no reason for BB to be the double at all
                        We simplified it down to 3 people because everyone else has been cleared, yet you don't want to simplify it because you would be wrong... again.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Kaiser and Token were cleared by Tango...
                          I know. Believe I posted that afterwards.

Comment

We simplified it down to 3 people because everyone else has been cleared, yet you don't want to simplify it because you would be wrong... again.
                            Okay, serious question. We lynch Blue. He comes up town. How do you explain everything that's been said by Link and you the past few days? Do we then pursue you guys like you pursued him?

Because that's not how Mafia works. Sometimes, you just **** up man. Sometimes, you just **** up.

Comment

Forgot about the gun...****. Are we sure that was significant? Well, we still know one was a guard. Not sure having a gun precludes Sancho from that.
                              Yes that was significant. The other dude has a sword, and he will more than likely appear yet again during this night phase with said sword.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Okay, serious question. We lynch Blue. He comes up town. How do you explain everything that's been said by Link and you the past few days? Do we then pursue you guys like you pursued him?

Because that's not how Mafia works. Sometimes, you just **** up man. Sometimes, you just **** up.
                                I think Blue ****ed up, it was obvious to me and should have been obvious to everybody that their **** got personal and neither argument made a lot of sense. Unless Blue's a total retard (or close to the king), it's either you or MD4L. That's my opinion as it stands now.

Comment

Working...
                                X