This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Dude. Put it on 50 posts/page. Goto your settings and do that, so much easier to follow.
    That's a great idea, I don't know why I never thought of it..

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      No? There was no basis to assume Robin even had a Night ability before NLights said he left his house last Night. And it would make sense if he didn't, given Batman's purported role.
      Every mason pairing I've seen the last few games all have abilities. You say don't assume they do; but it's Batman and Robin.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
        Every mason pairing I've seen the last few games all have abilities. You say don't assume they do; but it's Batman and Robin.
        Most Mason pairings didn't have a 100% successful investigator who found out both a player's alignment and character name. Besides, it's Robin. Not many abilities you reasonably expect him to have, know what I'm sayin'?
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

. I have NEVER seen a mason group where they didn't all have power of some sort. That's usually why they're Mason groups in the first place.
          JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
            I think I missed something with this

Is this because of the Lex Luthor thing? We can still be wrong about that.
            Yeah, it is entirely possible he could be the brotherhood investigator I guess...
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
              I think I missed something with this

Is this because of the Lex Luthor thing? We can still be wrong about that.
              We have time. The night phase hasn't even started yet, but I think most of us are going under the assumption that Rednose was Lex Luther.

I wanted this info out there for the beginning of the night phase, so that everyone could plan their night actions accordingly.
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I will tell you that I did not stay at home last night. I did not target you, however, if that's what your suspicion is?
                And......I had really hoped this wasn't your answer. Because I wasn't just in Rednose' home last night. I was also in yours.

I chose to target Rednose bc I suspected him. I targeted you bc I had the luxury to. Someone trusted me apparently and doubled my abilities last night. You were the obvious choice for me. I already was targeting my suspicion. You are the mafia player I understand the least. I needed to clear you so that I could feel safe in future investigations.

But, here is where it gets interesting. I couldn't search your home last night because when I entered I realized that someone was still home. Not many people used their abilities last night. Roleblockers and redirectors stayed home.

We know I didn't look into you and Batman clearly didn't (if he exists). There may have only been two chances then. Our protectors would still have chosen. Only problem is that they would have been with you then. And you say you weren't home.

That leaves serious doubt to me. BC scum def wasn't on the prowl last night.

Comment

Most Mason pairings didn't have a 100% successful investigator who found out both a player's alignment and character name. Besides, it's Robin. Not many abilities you reasonably expect him to have, know what I'm sayin'?
                  Other than being a detective or having the ability to escape NK's (which NLights asking for protection has proven he doesn't have that) no, I would assume he doesn't.

Comment

So he can
                    1. Make Link disappear
                    2. Tell who tried to visit him.
                    3. Is able to investigate the character identity of the person he is disappearing.

Yeah... not likely.
                    Link's disappearance could be unrelated, just a coincidence, or related to Link's ability. I said it wasn't likely, but it doesn't completely NC.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    Link isn't dead though..?
                    Um, I never said he was. You might need to reread what I posted.

Originally posted by Tokenbk View Post
                    I have no reason to believe you're lying, so if it's not too late lynch rednose
                    Really? REALLY?

Comment

• IR, what character are you? since you put it out there that you are an investigator there is no reason to keep back your name now at the very least
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                        And......I had really hoped this wasn't your answer. Because I wasn't just in Rednose' home last night. I was also in yours.

I chose to target Rednose bc I suspected him. I targeted you bc I had the luxury to. Someone trusted me apparently and doubled my abilities last night. You were the obvious choice for me. I already was targeting my suspicion. You are the mafia player I understand the least. I needed to clear you so that I could feel safe in future investigations.

But, here is where it gets interesting. I couldn't search your home last night because when I entered I realized that someone was still home. Not many people used their abilities last night. Roleblockers and redirectors stayed home.

We know I didn't look into you and Batman clearly didn't (if he exists). There may have only been two chances then. Our protectors would still have chosen. Only problem is that they would have been with you then. And you say you weren't home.

Maybe Alfred is in the game? LOL!

Comment

I think I may have figured out Robin's ability.
                          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post

ah **** just got real
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              IR, what character are you? since you put it out there that you are an investigator there is no reason to keep back your name now at the very least
                              I am curious as well.

Comment

• I'm waiting on IR...

But, if you think about it, how can a faulty investigator receive a player's character name? That makes no sense.

Furthermore, hitting Mystique tonight could have been absolutely HUGE. Imagine if on any other night Mystique could frame herself to look like another character of her choosing. This makes perfect sense, considering her ability, and the struggle that was insinuated in the PM.

Because of DT, this may have been the only night that Mystique could be identified as herself.
                                CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X