Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superhero mafia: Game thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    Exactly. VF, think about it. His opinion is almost always the exact opposite of common sense and is intentionally antagonistic. I honestly can't believe anybody would actually believe it isn't just a character.
    You sure hes not just stupid
    sigpic

    Comment


    • ...good thing Link isn't on right now. lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        You sure hes not just stupid
        I like to keep an open mind.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
          ...good thing Link isn't on right now. lol
          Why
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            Why
            He hates off topic stuff apparently.

            Comment


            • Rednose could have fakeclaimed drunken Han****.
              Doesnt explain the kryptonite but who cares

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                He hates off topic stuff apparently.
                Oh well he cant talk
                sigpic

                Comment


                • I'm going to bed... it's nearly 4 in the morning.

                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                  - Noah Porter

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    You sure hes not just stupid
                    I tend to think the latter given sometimes it gets so personal on there that he has to apologize to some players and analysts. He seems so passionate, would not believe he could fake it...but entertaining nonetheless.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      I'm going to bed... it's nearly 4 in the morning.

                      Dont leave us
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Rednose could have fakeclaimed drunken Han****.
                        Doesnt explain the kryptonite but who cares
                        Both him and Jlash defended themselves like wet napkins. That was daming in itself.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          I tend to think the latter given sometimes it gets so personal on there that he has to apologize to some players and analysts. He seems so passionate, would not believe he could fake it...but entertaining nonetheless.
                          I think he was asking about you.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            Both him and Jlash defended themselves like wet napkins. That was daming in itself.
                            Rednose's might be the worst ever
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                              Both him and Jlash defended themselves like wet napkins. That was damning in itself.
                              Fixed.

                              Comment


                              • its not like its hurting anyone...its the night phase and we are just waiting for guru, I hope to everything good and holy that the night will be from the time rednose was lynched.
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X