This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Well, Blue's motive could very well be based on the events of MK. Let me recap it for you.

DenverTyrant made it pretty obvious that he was scum on day 1. The lynch got up to about 14 or 15 I believe, but Blue was persistent in the fact that CJ must be scum because he hadn't posted in the thread yet. The game had been going on for probably 3 or 4 days by this point, and CJ had been posting in other places on the forum, even in the mafia discussion thread, and it was pretty clear to me and a handful of others that he likely had a posting restriction on day 1.

Blue, however, remained adament that CJ must be scum, because Kaiser would never give someone a posting restriction on day 1. No chance of this, because Kaiser hates posting restrictions.

Slowly people started unlynching the obvious scum in DT, and lynching CJ, despite the fact that Blue himself didn't even have his vote on him. It was one of the most ridiculous things that I have ever seen in these games.

Anyways, my point is, Blue is either using this situation to avoid posting to prove a point, or because he knows that no one will lynch an inactive on day 1 again after it backfiring last time.

Either that, or he actually does have a post restriction on day 1, which would be extremely ironic, and worthy of a lynch in it's own right imo. Sort of an eye for an eye type thing lol.
    Not a fan of this logic at all. More than anyone else, Blue has always had a fetish for lynching the inactive person so I don't understand this "he's proving a point" argument.

Comment

• Dammit IR.

Comment

• Hmm...do we have a slip up from NCharge here?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          The thought of Blue having this much self control is laughable. This is reading more and more like a scum play. Trying a last ditch attempt to get a townie killed when a no lynch is about to go down.
          Bolded for irony.

And if I was scum, I would gladly keep Blue alive. He sends as many, if not more, town members to their death than most scum do.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
          Swag wanna join me. He made your list afterall.

Lol. You mean this "List"?
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I say they areng random based off my role, no way theyre random.

Thats why IR should not be trusted, or Simonds / NLights
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• In.

Lynch Nlights

If my role is random, the odds are beyond astronomical...These arent random.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• In.

Lynch Nlights

Phone signal not that great
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• End of previous post should read:

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                Lol. You mean this "List"?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I say they areng random based off my role, no way theyre random.

Thats why IR should not be trusted, or Simonds / NLights

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  What's DT doing? Also, what is the #1 thing, I never got an explanation.

As far as dumb-dumbs, the list is long, but I'd be willing to lynch one. Lukic comes to mind.
                  Why won't you talk to me SwAg? *sadface*
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    In.

Lynch Nlights

The probability of a particular person getting a particular role are 1 / 39 ~ 2.6% which isn't astronomical but fairly lucky. For whatever it's worth I have no reason to think my role wasn't randomly assigned. /inb4"you'rescum"

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      I'll join you IR. It seems like a huge scum ploy to get one of the better players in the game lynched before he can even defend himself.
                      Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Lulz.
                      Lol this.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Bolded for irony.

And if I was scum, I would gladly keep Blue alive. He sends as many, if not more, town members to their death than most scum do.
                        I appreciate a person using irony correctly. Your a smart guy NC, which is why your arguments point to you as scum. They are illogical and forced. Its a transparent scum push for a lynch. You even have your excuse ready in that its karma for Blue.

Comment

Bolded for irony.

This doesn't feel like an IR late push to get someone lynched since he was one of the instigators of the No Lynch bandwagon.

Can you expand on why Blue wouldn't be posting to prove a point? If anything I'd think the opposite that he saw how much people freak out over inactives and would make a case to be in the thread if he could.

Comment

The thought of Blue having this much self control is laughable. This is reading more and more like a scum play. Trying a last ditch attempt to get a townie killed when a no lynch is about to go down.

Unlynch No Lynch

Lynch NC

So you are doing exactly what your are lynching voting NC for.........

Comment

• IR has way to much pull in these games. He is just a guy afterall everyone. Think with your own heads, don't latch onto someone you perceive to be smarter than yourself.

Comment

I appreciate a person using irony correctly. Your a smart guy NC, which is why your arguments point to you as scum. They are illogical and forced. Its a transparent scum push for a lynch. You even have your excuse ready in that its karma for Blue.
                                I originally was joking because of the irony of the similarity of the situations in this game and in MK and wanted to see Blue's reaction, but then I noticed that he has been posting in other places, and not in this thread. Same reason I voted for Vfan right away Day 1 of Superheroes.

I really feel like there is zero chance that Blue legitimately has a post restriction, and it's more likely imo that he is using it to make him appear town, because that's what CJ was in MK, and what kind of a mod would actually give a scum player a posting restriction on day 1, right?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X