Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of irony here, but perhaps the best of all is the possibility that blue NOT posting might lead to someone else's lynch.

Comment

• You guys are funny. Arguing over why Blue isn't posting? Duh, it should be pretty obvious. The thing to extrapolate from that is what some other player's roles might equate. My first guess:

chg and SwAg are Indies, and one or both are SKs. Only half kidding, but one is. Book it.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
        So you are doing exactly what your are lynching voting NC for.........
        No I am not. I identified an illogical argument and voted base upon it. I pulled or the no lynch bc I believe in it when there is no info. Now I believe we have a scum in the open.

Nice multiple post defense though of NC. Teammate much.

Comment

• **** off...

**** this 4G not working... Dt fake red commsnd, i bet it was his way out...just act reyarded like always
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• unlynch chg even though i have already done it, apparantly it refuses to be recognized (sorry chg, was only a quick vote cause you made fun of my game)

lynch NC the reasoning doesnt add up bro
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              No I am not. I identified an illogical argument and voted base upon it. I pulled or the no lynch bc I believe in it when there is no info. Now I believe we have a scum in the open.

Nice multiple post defense though of NC. Teammate much.
              Speaking of illogical arguments. He posted and someone else didn't post in between. He must be teammates with NC!!!!!

Comment

Speaking of illogical arguments. He posted and someone else didn't post in between. He must be teammates with NC!!!!!
                in Elli's defense of NC, hes been all over IR from the start, so i see it more as anti-IR, more then pro-NC, just my two cents on that
                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• what makes NC so suspicious? he wants to lynch blue... so have others? sounds like a dumb reason to me

Comment

• Everyone, being in a mason pair with NC last game, this is pretty close to how his thought process goes. Even if Blue isn't actually scum, this is NC's town thinking process.

Additionally though, IR pulled a very similar move to this in Superheros. Was about to no lynch but then went off on a tangent when someone cracked. Both of these guys are town again, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      in Elli's defense of NC, hes been all over IR from the start, so i see it more as anti-IR, more then pro-NC, just my two cents on that
                      I'm not all over IR himself, just more of the fact that everyone is hanging on his every word. The dude isn't some genius. He writes a few sentences with big words that sound good and these fanboys go militia. Look at how many lynch votes NC just got for relatively nothing.

Comment

I'm not all over IR himself, just more of the fact that everyone is hanging on his every word. The dude isn't some genius. He writes a few sentences with big words that sound good and these fanboys go militia. Look at how many lynch votes NC just got for relatively nothing.
                        for the record, i did post against NC before IR stated his case

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                          Everyone, being in a mason pair with NC last game, this is pretty close to how his thought process goes. Even if Blue isn't actually scum, this is NC's town thinking process.

Additionally though, IR pulled a very similar move to this in Superheros. Was about to no lynch but then went off on a tangent when someone cracked. Both of these guys are town again, I think.
                          That or scum fight. BB was in SuperHeroes to catch the dynamic. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were respective Godfathers.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Eli and nlifhts are aligned
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              **** off...

**** this 4G not working... Dt fake red commsnd, i bet it was his way out...just act reyarded like always
                              Also, it feels like it's been awhile since he posted...like he's trying to say; got that all out of the way now they won't lynch me.

For anyone who thought he was trying to get himself lynched...no he wasn't, he went above and beyond to make us think that, but it should be obvious that it was a ploy.
                              For anyone who thought he was an idiot, well even idiots make ploys, if it was just a joke it was a long drawn out joke where he was even dumb enough to name names as scum buddies.

I'm still really cautious of him...

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                                That or scum fight. BB was in SuperHeroes to catch the dynamic. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were respective Godfathers.
                                That is another possibility. Especially if the roles are not random. But that doesn't seem fair if roles were not done randomly. Plus, then mine is really ironic.

Comment

Working...
                                X