• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is taking a while. Im worried
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Night 2

Jlash sits on his front porch on his favorite rocking chair. Just like he always does Jlash blends into every situation. Dress in local attire his favorite wig placed on his head just so. He drinks glass after glass of martinis until all his worries wash away.

Unfortunately for him he doesn’t hear his porch steps creek. A man raises a gun behind his head and fires. Jlash slumps in his rocker; his favorite wig stained red.

Jlash is dead. He was Roger, Alien Co-Op aligned
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ragnarok walks home from a busy night of work. From the bushes he is being watched. A chill runs up Rags spin, he can feel the eyes on him. He turns around trying to focus on moving objects in the shadows.

His stalker has no such problem seeing him. He leaps forward and drives a spear through Rags chest.

Rags gasps for air, and looks up at his attacker. He lets him linger as Rag’s blood pools on the ground. His attacker circles him watching him suffer.

He pulls the spear for Rag’s chest and drives through his throat; finishing him off.

Ragnarok is dead. He was ElImperador, Hijo Bastardo de Kaiser, Kaiser Aligned
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Mdb stands in front of the mirror in his room.

“What do you think,” he says to his reflection, “no we had that last night for dinner. I don’t care if its your favorite I want something different.”

While he argues with himself a man climbs through the window, raisers an axe and with on clean motion takes off Mdb’s head.

Mdb is dead. He was , Man with Voices In his Head, Town Aligned:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Lenrunk works a broom sweeping his floor, being ever so careful to clean every spot. About an hour later he is satisfied with his work, picks the pile up with a dust pan and goes to put the broom back in the closet.

He opens the door, and rush of cold air knocks him on his ass. He gathers himself and looks up. Floating above him, he sees a dark misty shadow; it looked almost human like.

The shadow lunges down at him, and extends a ghostly hand and reaches inside Lerunk’s chest. Lenrunk gasps and feels himself being lifted out of his body.

Lerunk floats near the ceiling looking down at his lifeless body.

Lenrunk is now a ghost. He loses all previous alignments and abilities. He cannot vote. He is cursed to haunt the thread till the end of the game.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kaiser is in his room. Suddenly a man crashes through the door.

“What the ****,” Kaiser screams.

“Don’t you move you son-of-a-*****,” the man yells, and raises a six shooter, “there are two ways out of this room; dead or alive. What is it going to be?”

“Alive obviously,” Kaiser answers. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pair of handcuffs; slaps them on Kaiser and takes him away.

Kaiser has been kidnapped. He may not post or vote today.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      As the town wakes the morning newspaper reads

Remembering Yoda- A friend to the town
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      It is now Day 3. With 34 alive and 32 voting its 17 to lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
        My uncle is one and he is damn successful, but I have never spoken to him if he enjoys it or not though. I work with lawyers at my job now, and they seem to enjoy the work, but the hours are pretty rough on them, and I can't imagine the pay is all that great. It is either law school or I go for my masters, I am still up in the air about it.
        Good luck with whatever you choose.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          This is taking a while. Im worried
          Im sure BB is ok
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
            My uncle is one and he is damn successful, but I have never spoken to him if he enjoys it or not though. I work with lawyers at my job now, and they seem to enjoy the work, but the hours are pretty rough on them, and I can't imagine the pay is all that great. It is either law school or I go for my masters, I am still up in the air about it.
            I did hear recently that only 20% of lawyers even recoup their cost of education + extra working years spent studying.

If people excel in law school and get the top jobs than they can make a ton. But, the majority dont do that well. Its mostly because there are far more lawyers than positions.

Comment

• KAISER ALIGNED, FUCK YES!!

IDGAF I CAN'T POST, THIS IS EPIC!!

caps

Comment

• In before someone lynches Kaiser.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  Hey, excuse our *poor-rage*. When you aren't born into any familial advantages, it's easy to get bitter and resentful. Have to fight it though.
                  pretty much this lol

Comment

• Oh my...that was a lot. Some might be good, some might be bad. Hard to really tell at this point.

Mdb's character was probably some bastard crazy role that killed us in the end, just saying...

And a possible scum faction named after Kaiser?

Comment

• Holy ****
                      sigpic

Comment

• If this is anything like last game than Kaiser will be dead soon

Comment

• Gayest role ever. Have fun guys.

Comment

• Uh, Kaiser as an alignment... sounds like Kaiser is the leader.
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Is Alien Co-op finished off? That is my thought...and I don't know if we should trust the newspaper or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                                In before someone lynches Kaiser.
                                Nah. I the town is going to be lynching whichever one of the two people I deliver to them.

You ladies ready for some big news?

Comment

Working...
                                X