Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work IR, chg scum again? Really starting to think roles aren't that random

Comment

• I've count 16 votes for chg. He has been lynched write-up incoming

Comment

• Day 4

"Chg is a dead President!"

"For real?"

"For real"

"Team IR, Team IR, Team IR!"

Everyone gathers around taking turns sucking IR dry, and once IR was good a satisfied they turned on Chg.

Chg just stands there quiet as a lite headed IR leads the pack of eager lynchers.

Someone hits Chg over the head with a shoe and starts beating him with a multitude of blunt objects.

Chg is dead. He was James A. Garfield, Framer, Undead President Aligned

Its is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.

Comment

• Garfield, McKinley, Lincoln, Kennedy. There's your Dead Presidents scum faction roles right there.

Dusty is scum.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            Garfield, McKinley, Lincoln, Kennedy. There's your Dead Presidents scum faction roles right there.

Dusty is scum.
            What makes you so sure? Investigation as a vampire?

Comment

• Agree on dusty, great write up bb

Do people think chg was the newspaper guy? Could make sense with the 'god' angle from night 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                What makes you so sure? Investigation as a vampire?
                Scum are trying to get me lynched because they're too scared to come @ me during the Night. Look at what PR tried to do this past Day phase. They figure I'm an easy lynch target because I only post at Night. Dusty's only reason for wanting to lynch me is because he assumes I have a power role. Plus, check this out:

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                Undead President Aligned? Could blue be Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter? Might explain why he can't post during the day. That faction also has to have a killer, I am guessing the one with the ax.

That was posted after PR was lynched and came up scum. Why would I have voted to lynch PR if I was aligned with him? More importantly, why would PR have tried to get me lynched this Day phase if we were not only aligned, but I was the faction killer?

Blue is right

Comment

• Whyd you vote for me you hurtful bastard.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Whyd you vote for me you hurtful bastard.
                    On principle. I won't let you hurt me again, you bastard.

Blue is right

Comment

• In your head. Making you angry.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                        Scum are trying to get me lynched because they're too scared to come @ me during the Night. Look at what PR tried to do this past Day phase. They figure I'm an easy lynch target because I only post at Night. Dusty's only reason for wanting to lynch me is because he assumes I have a power role. Plus, check this out:

That was posted after PR was lynched and came up scum. Why would I have voted to lynch PR if I was aligned with him? More importantly, why would PR have tried to get me lynched this Day phase if we were not only aligned, but I was the faction killer?
                        ****, good point. Sorry for bandwagoning with PR before

You're 100% on Dusty then? You better not be wrong...

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Uh wtf are you talking about? All i know is u violated the rules and got modkilled. Go **** a goat.

Im down for lynching chg obviously and put a block/redirect on simonds tonight.

Comment

• aw god dammit

Comment

• Diamondbacks vs Mariners is crazy at the moment

Comment

• No he's not 100%

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• so then what are you blue? independent?

Comment

Working...
                                X