Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rio Sheety II - Revenge Of The Random - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
    Rofl is on vacation. He's pretty irrelevant to the game.
    This game is approaching two weeks, if he's inactive, the mods should have killed by this point if he's not playing.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      Wow, a serious post from DT?
      Nice avatar btw. who is that?
      JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        This game is approaching two weeks, if he's inactive, the mods should have killed by this point if he's not playing.
        Eh. I have seen Taylor play for a month with one post and zero pressure.
        JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
          Eh. I have seen Taylor play for a month with one post and zero pressure.
          Which means he gets his Pms in though
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
            lynch Eli

            I haven't seen a response from him that makes a real argument for him not being scum. All his statements about it are jokes, trying to deflect the damage. This is usually a strong indicator that they are town who doesn't care or scum trying to be "casual"
            Which arguments for him being scum do you find most compelling?
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
              Which means he gets his Pms in though
              Probably true. I think he was town in the game anyways, but it was still ridiculous.
              JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                Nice avatar btw. who is that?
                The woman I <3

                Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were me.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                  lynch Eli

                  I haven't seen a response from him that makes a real argument for him not being scum. All his statements about it are jokes, trying to deflect the damage. This is usually a strong indicator that they are town who doesn't care or scum trying to be "casual"
                  Elli poses no threat and he's probably not scum anyway (though I won't rule it out).

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    Which arguments for him being scum do you find most compelling?
                    That's the thing I'm having second thoughts about. I haven't actually seen any. I just read about 15 50 post pages, and there wasn't a single big multi-quote that formed a compelling argument.

                    I have to admit I'm bandwagoning slightly, but having been in the position of a scum under pressure many times before, when you hit that half-way point you start trying to be 'normal' and deflect by not seeming dangerous to the crowd. It often works. I did it for 11 day phases in MK. I have been there.
                    JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
                      Elli poses no threat and he's probably not scum anyway (though I won't rule it out).
                      And you're sure of this because?
                      JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        The woman I <3

                        Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if you were me.
                        Damn, don't tell everyone I'm your alt. Then people will start getting the joke.
                        JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                          Dusty where'd you go
                          I had a memorial tonight for my friend who passed away. I am catching up now.
                          "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DenverTyrant View Post
                            And you're sure of this because?
                            He poses no threat because he's just a mirror that takes on the abilities of people that target him. If no one targets him he's useless.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                              I had a memorial tonight for my friend who passed away. I am catching up now.
                              My condolences to you, sir. Its never easy to lose someone close to you.
                              JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Daniel Brown View Post
                                He poses no threat because he's just a mirror that takes on the abilities of people that target him. If no one targets him he's useless.
                                We said this kind of **** in SH about JLash

                                I'm not falling for it again.
                                JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X