“So who should we lynch”

“Cjay?”

“Yea **** that guy”

“But guys he town.”

“For real?”

“For real”

“Damn, okay how about Glimmer?”

“Yea, okay, **** that *****”

The crowd rushes to Fords Theater and up the stairs to the Presidential Box, kick open and… nothing.

“Where the **** is she?”

“Its 2012 why the **** would she be here.”

“Right”

The crowd then rushes to Starbucks and there Glimmer sat drinking some gay girly drink. Someone pulls out a gun and fires.

BANG

Glimmer is dead. She was Abraham Lincoln, Leader of the Undead World, Undead President Aligned

It is now Night 8, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs

Comment

• Well done town. Bout time we hit scum.
      sigpic

Comment

• DAWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!!

caps

Comment

• This means that Rack has to be the next vote.

I had Link-Glimmer as the last 2 undead president's for a few days now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            This means that Rack has to be the next vote.

I had Link-Glimmer as the last 2 undead presidents for a few days now.
            made a mistake

Comment

• My ability didn't fail last night.

MD4L =/= CJ.

Daniel did yours fail the night you targeted CJ?
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Noice.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Oh... And roles were def random -- PR and Glimmer in the same faction; GG
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Oh... And roles were def random -- PR and Glimmer in the same faction; GG
                    Noooo you killed my love.
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

If you get dealt 4 aces in poker do you assume the deck was stacked.

Comment

• She wanted me anyway.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

So my theory of PR being the mouthpiece for the Presidents was true.

Comment

• So they were random.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

So they were random.
                              So does this mean you are?

LaRon Landry, Man with the killer Body, Steroids-Aligned?

Comment

• I feel safer bringing this up with the presumed axe killer dead and no sign of the spear killer last night, and this assumes link/rack is a role of some major importance to be replaced. Rack could very well be scum, but could also be the role that saved IR night 5. I'm assuming rack is going to come under pressure and have to RC tomorrow, so we'll see how accurate that is and if there is a CC.

PSU, not sure if you're going to use your redirect tonight, but if you do, I would suggest one of the ghosts to confirm they're not using night abilities or blue to confirm he's still not ghosting after his claimed WC accomplished.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X