• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Lmfao.
    ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      Also I saw someone bring up a framing argument. Impossible since the framer is dead.
      who was the framer?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
        ?
        Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
        who was the framer?
        Chg. His role name was "Framer" lol
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• His role name is James Garfield... how do you get Framer from that?

Comment

• Unless Vitor didn't put the entire ****ing name of the role in the OP in which case ****ING SHEETY

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Chg. His role name was "Framer" lol
                They didn't even have the decency to make him one of the framers of the constitution either. Would've been perfect.

Comment

• http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...50#post1439150

Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                  They didn't even have the decency to make him one of the framers of the constitution either. Would've been perfect.
                  lmfao

I might not go with the theories of aliens being evil just because you guys entertain me more than the others.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Ha! Excellent.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• It's going to be interesting how fast my lynch vote is. I just wanna say all of my lynch votes and everything I've spoken on can be proven through the game thread. Am I town? Nope, but lynching me doesn't get us closer to the end of the game.

Comment

• Night 8

MiamiDolphin4life walks by the church in the center of town and the bell chime indicating midnight. The chill runs up his spine. He turns around, but there was nothing. Must have been his imagination. MD4L starts back home, walks up the path to his house and opens the door. Flips the switch for the light, and heads to the kitchen for a late night snake.

MD4L takes a bag of chips out and pops the back. A bright blue like shins out of the bag and fills the room blinding MD4L. A large spectra hovers over MD4L.

“Why the hell you in a bag of chips,” MD4L gasps.

“Get tired of the same gag over and over again. Do you know how many beds I’ve hid under? Got to mix it up sometime,” the ghost said as it extended his hand. MD4L feels himself getting pulled out his body.

MD4l looks down on his lifeless body.

MD4L has lost all any ability, and alignment. He cannot vote. He can only haunt the thread to the end of time.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel is in his bedroom, tucked under the covers, a mug of hot coco on the night stand. A smile grew on his face as he flipped the pages of Twilight.

With a crash his bedroom door his kicked open. A man holding a 6 shooter comes in.

“STAND UP,” he screams.

“O come on its just getting good,” Daniel sighed.

“Fine have it your way,” the man said and fires all 6 shots.

Daniel is dead. He was the Morgue Worker, Town Aligned

It is now Day 8, With 14 voting its 8 to lynch

Comment

• lol well my bad. god dammit Vitor

Comment

• Welcome MD4L..
                            sigpic

Comment

• update the OP
                              sigpic

Comment

• well I'm going with Lynch Daniel Brown