This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    That sucks for PSU. Rack is dead, but I'll wait to hear results from IR and SwAg, and who the Aliens RBd.
    We blocked MD4L but it failed. I'm beginning to think that Vitor put a clause in that our ability only partially works if all of us weren't found. It wouldn't surprise me at all. Even more irony that he would put me as apart of a bastard role, yeah these roles weren't random.

20% effective last one left, nobody found
    40% effective 2 left when all found
    60% effective 3 left (we got a roleblock ability)
    80% effective 4 left when all found
    100% effective 5 left when all found

That's my guess. It's basically a clusterfuck

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    They look like liars right now. Didn't they say they would RB MD4L for us?

Or did we never specifically ask?
    You never asked specifically but we still did it anyway. Blocking MD4L was their idea because I knew who MD4L would target anyway. My rationale is that we don't have to worry about Clyde anymore. Does anybody know if he is survive until the end or did he just win? They didn't want to hear it and we decided to target MD4L. Like I said, it failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
      Compare IR and Nas.

Also, lol that none of you have realized that Aliens are scum. 4 Dead Presidents, Sancho (sort of), one dead RR, one dead Kaiser. 7 scum in a 39 player game? Yeah right.
      I have been wary of the aliens, but they havn't appeared overly dangerous. I mean we know they role-blocked glimmer for us once we started suspecting her. I know they have a separate win condition, but they have played a somewhat pro-town game.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        Fine by me.

I want some aliens to check in. I don't like that we had that MD4L like kill.
        Read back a couple pages, there was some conversation where Kaiser and MD4L said they were ok with MD4L going after rofl. MD4L is next tomorrow.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Compare IR and Nas.

Also, lol that none of you have realized that Aliens are scum. 4 Dead Presidents, Sancho (sort of), one dead RR, one dead Kaiser. 7 scum in a 39 player game? Yeah right.
          They had a pretty decent strategy. Come forward and be completely open about it... I still don't see how Alf is scum doe >.>
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Lynch RackCity

Comment

• And, as a final note...if Rack was Kennedy, then we already know Abe was the DP killer. And spear kills were happening while Abe was still alive, so it's not the DP factional kill. Which means we have NO reason to believe Daniel was right that Walt was the one committing the spear kills.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

Looks to me that Rofl was redirected to Pheltz.
                I didn't think so. But, I will re-read it. Usually its a Matt McGuire line in there.

Comment

Looks to me that Rofl was redirected to Pheltz.
                  What makes you think that?
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

And, as a final note...if Rack was Kennedy, then we already know Abe was the DP killer. And spear kills were happening while Abe was still alive, so it's not the DP factional kill. Which means we have NO reason to believe Daniel was wrong about Walt being the one committing the spear kills.
                    Urgh, fixed.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      Read back a couple pages, there was some conversation where Kaiser and MD4L said they were ok with MD4L going after rofl. MD4L is next tomorrow.
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      They had a pretty decent strategy. Come forward and be completely open about it... I still don't see how Alf is scum doe >.>
                      Thanks for the clarification guys. Kaiser too (just didnt want to quote that large post).

All of the aliens are good characters and there is a good chance they just need to survive to the end no matter who wins. The town is going to win. So it is likely thats why they have played the way they did.

Comment

And, as a final note...if Rack was Kennedy, then we already know Abe was the DP killer. And spear kills were happening while Abe was still alive, so it's not the DP factional kill. Which means we have NO reason to believe Daniel was right that Walt was the one committing the spear kills.
                        Yeah no, I made the spear **** up lol I have no idea who's actually doing it. And to help the game speed up: Lynch rackcitysteelers

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                          I didn't think so. But, I will re-read it. Usually its a Matt McGuire line in there.
                          Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          What makes you think that?
                          Yeah, I misread it. Sounded like a PGO type kill to me, but I guess it was probably MD4L. I think we need a little more info on what exactly Rooster Cogburn's ability does.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                            Yeah no, I made the spear **** up lol I have no idea who's actually doing it. And to help the game speed up: Lynch rackcitysteelers
                            Geronimo fake-claim would have been better if he wasn't notorious for his butchering of families and his killing of his own men with guns -- not so much spears lol
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• If you're Town you should unlynch rack. We need to think about this.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Yeah, I misread it. Sounded like a PGO type kill to me, but I guess it was probably MD4L. I think we need a little more info on what exactly Rooster Cogburn's ability does.
                                MD4L has confessed to killing...kidnapping...and investigating... Rooster Cogburn is the ****.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X