This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Ya, it's a shame no one ever tries go after the top player cuz the fear of losing them. I'll say though, I tried that and went after Chg a little in Poena, and he(scum) almost got me(town) lynched. Once you go after a top player, you're automatically scum.
    Well, I busted SwAg with "Dude Bolted" on Day 1 and I was scum. I knew he was scum too, but that didn't stop me. Of course it didn't go anywhere though, b/c he is so highly regarded, even though a few players recognized it as well outside of our scum group.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Well, I busted SwAg with "Dude Bolted" on Day 1 and I was scum. I knew he was scum too, but that didn't stop me. Of course it didn't go anywhere though, b/c he is so highly regarded, even though a few players recognized it as well outside of our scum group.
      I actually liked your case against him, but ya I wasn't jumping on that bandwagon. It would have ended with me rushing to lynch SwAg, being scum, and getting lynch in about a span of 35 minutes.

Comment

• Ugh, I still can't believe IR snowed everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          Also, it was a pretty well run game, no major flaws/
          Do you mean minus the killing me despite being the second person to visit pheltz?
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
            Meh Link, PR and Chg will have to do then. I know Swag will approve of Link anyway
            We're going to be good friends.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              And they were scum too.

That was evil. If you didn't do that, I would have had your entire faction gone... Instead I had to cling to other scummies so they wouldn't lynch me. **** you.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                Ugh, I still can't believe IR snowed everyone.
                Not me. But I was dead before I could tell everyone how he changed

Comment

• Huh. Looks like the game's been over for a couple of days now. Congrats pumpkins.

Comment

• Is there a wrap-up post with all the roles?

Comment

• Found it.

Adding it to the OP, k? k.

Comment

Working...
                      X