Clear All

• Chg91
    replied
    Found it.

Adding it to the OP, k? k.

Leave a comment:

• Chg91
    replied
    Is there a wrap-up post with all the roles?

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    Huh. Looks like the game's been over for a couple of days now. Congrats pumpkins.

Leave a comment:

• ctrmcougar
    replied
    Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    Ugh, I still can't believe IR snowed everyone.
    Not me. But I was dead before I could tell everyone how he changed

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Well, I busted SwAg with "Dude Bolted" on Day 1 and I was scum. I knew he was scum too, but that didn't stop me. Of course it didn't go anywhere though, b/c he is so highly regarded, even though a few players recognized it as well outside of our scum group.
    And they were scum too.

That was evil. If you didn't do that, I would have had your entire faction gone... Instead I had to cling to other scummies so they wouldn't lynch me. **** you.

Leave a comment:

• SwAg Dynasty
    replied
    Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    Meh Link, PR and Chg will have to do then. I know Swag will approve of Link anyway
    We're going to be good friends.

Leave a comment:

• bcb1213
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    Also, it was a pretty well run game, no major flaws/
    Do you mean minus the killing me despite being the second person to visit pheltz?

Leave a comment:

• EllijayFalconsFan
    replied
    Ugh, I still can't believe IR snowed everyone.

Leave a comment:

• miamidolphin4life
    replied
    Well, I busted SwAg with "Dude Bolted" on Day 1 and I was scum. I knew he was scum too, but that didn't stop me. Of course it didn't go anywhere though, b/c he is so highly regarded, even though a few players recognized it as well outside of our scum group.
    I actually liked your case against him, but ya I wasn't jumping on that bandwagon. It would have ended with me rushing to lynch SwAg, being scum, and getting lynch in about a span of 35 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• pheltzbahr
    replied
    Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Ya, it's a shame no one ever tries go after the top player cuz the fear of losing them. I'll say though, I tried that and went after Chg a little in Poena, and he(scum) almost got me(town) lynched. Once you go after a top player, you're automatically scum.

Leave a comment:

• mdb17
    replied
    Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    sorry, We kinda mixed your name up with rednose, and the mess was done.

again, im really sorry this happened to a great poster like you
    No worries. Looked it up there and found that Nas got my role. It looked like an interesting role so I'm disappointed I didn't get my original role. But these things happen so don't worry about it.

Also thanks very much for the compliment. Always nice to hear them.

Leave a comment:

• InjuredReserve
    replied
    I thought you played great, an MVP well deserved.
    Thanks. Really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I still can't believe A) PSU redirected Steve, B) that Steve actually used his ability with everyone telling PSU to redirect him to Pheltz, and C) that everyone thought it was a good idea to kill Steve. I called you out on it, too.
    I know you did. I made mention of that right after the victory was announced. You really did doubt me and for all the right reasons. No one ever responded to your suspicions. What you needed was alien support and they were convinced I had just made a stupid move when it happened. It wasn't until much later that they caught on.

Leave a comment:

• Vitor
    replied
    I got no write-up whatsoever. My role was an afterthought and after getting it I had no real interest in playing anyway.

All I want to know is who the axe-killer was so I can make their life hell in all future Mafias for killing me.
    sorry, We kinda mixed your name up with rednose, and the mess was done.

again, im really sorry this happened to a great poster like you

Leave a comment:

• mdb17
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue View Post
    It was Glimmer. Good luck with that.
    Meh Link, PR and Chg will have to do then. I know Swag will approve of Link anyway

Leave a comment:

• Blue
    replied
    I got no write-up whatsoever. My role was an afterthought and after getting it I had no real interest in playing anyway.

All I want to know is who the axe-killer was so I can make their life hell in all future Mafias for killing me.
    It was Glimmer. Good luck with that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X