Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really hope blue is scum and we can trust cougar. If something is up and we played the day in less than 24 hours......

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
      Thank you sir
      so like that other mafia game ur running night phase is over
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        so like that other mafia game ur running night phase is over
        Vitor is doing it. I'm at work

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
          Best case scenario we lynch blue and he is scum. Tomorrow we have basically nothing to go with unless we get lucky with night abilities again. There are a ton of inactive players, and there are surely a decent amount of scum among them. This isn't like past game where it's been a few people under the radar; there are a ton of people doing that in this game, and it's kind of annoying.
          I feel like when Blue turns up dirty there's a lot to go off from the people that defending him and/or had strong doubts about Cougar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
            I feel like when Blue turns up dirty there's a lot to go off from the people that defending him and/or had strong doubts about Cougar.
            This.

Comment

Well I don't think the whole cougar thing can be read into because of how apprehensive he was about his own ability, but that's just me.

Comment

• Vote Summary:

Blue - 16: Cougar, vikingfan, Dusty, NLights, Body Burner, Lukic, Walter, Coward, Taylor, Vitor, PR, bcb, Tango, PSU, IR

I'M ABOUT TO OWN BLUE!
                Last edited by SwAg Dynasty; 07-01-2012, 01:19 PM.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I have to one of the biggest doubters of Cougar and bcb. On my end it has to do with someone coming forth with information only to immediately rescind his claim when challenged. Why risk your life by coming out an investigator when you apparently doubt your investigations? It doesnt make sense. Seemed like it could be a scum player trying to get protection.

Comment

I admit I have had major concerns over cougar. He starts off talking about how he will be more assertive this game and then he backs off immediately when he gets the slightest bit of push back. It just looked like he was trying to come up with a back up plan because he didn't trust what he had gotten at all. Total change from the way he was saying he would behave.

Comment

• Day 2:

Lynch Blue, trust me guys.

Why?

Good question! Actually, you better not trust me! I'm probably a bastard role!

Ummm...Okay...Well let's lynch him anyway!

YEAH!!!!!

Now hold on guys. I have a really good case. Bcb is def scum and I can prove it right here.

What about the rest?

I didn't read that, all you need is right here.

...Lynch Blue

Lynch Blue

Guys... I didn't want to have to do this...But I am also an investigator. I am Ed Reed. I track people. I got redirected to bcb last night who is conveniently the double vote.

lolK scum. I attacked Joe one time in the Forum and that's why you're scum!

wut...

Mortal Kombat!

Oh forget it, I just want to get to the night phase! LYNCH BLUE!

The crowd of roided out superstars surround Blue, they jeer at him and make snide remarks about how is useless. He is bad at Mafia. Makes little kids cry. Doesn't last long, in Mafia and other ways. They make fun of the way he loves the Packers and Brett Favre, how he separates quotes to get people to rage.

What do you have to say for yourself?!

I dint do no thing

That's what scum would say!

Blue then pours a pouch of skittles into a mysterious bottle containing some purple liquid...He downs it in one gulp and becomes groggy...He then collapses to the ground, as his body hits the ground, all 500 lbs of him explode...But nothing bad comes from this explosion...

Instead rainbows fill the sky and skittles begin to rain down from the heavens...I guess Blue finally busted in a good way.

Blue is dead. He was JaMarcus Russell, The Skittler, Mafia-Aligned.

Yay we did it guys!

The crowd proceed to dance in the skittle rain, celebrating their victory.

An unknown figure comes forth and announces to the crowd...

As one falls, another comes to power...Each greater than the last...

The crowd is confused, but doesn't take the man seriously and dismisses him as crazy as he disappears as quickly as he appeared.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2! SEND YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES TO SwAg Dynasty FOR THE TIME BEING! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS!
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• lmfao

Comment

• I told you all it was JaMarcus Russell!

Now, I might still be a bastard investigator, or I might be for real...

Great job everyone though

Comment

• Well that went well

Comment

• thats right, doubt me some more people. Bout time damn town listen to me

although it appears mafia may have two of whatever blue was doing, maybe killer
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Glad we got scum, but what's the deal with the cryptic message at the end......

Comment

Working...
                                X