X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    Why am i suspicious?
    IIRC you were questioning BCB and Cougar and seemed to try to cast doubt on them.

Comment

• Ok guys I'm finally at a friend's house so I have some wifi for the night. I was suspicious of Blue day 1 so I'm happy this lynch went through. Still not totally convinced about bcb being town though. I could see scum having that role. I'm less suspicious but still suspicious. Also, just cause Cougar was right here doesn't mean he isn't paranoid. I'm still pretty sure he is cause Rashard Mendenhall barely makes sense as an investigator in the first place, but if he really is, he is an obvious choice for being paranoid. I'm not gonna lose my suspicions until someone comes up as town to him. Some new people jumped on my really suspicious list today, one person fell off it. I wish we had tried to make this phase last a little longer so we could hopefully learn some new information on who Blue was aligned with but oh well. Also I didn't see anyone else bring this up yet, but Blue said he was raped in a bathroom and roleblocked last night. Sounds like Roethlisberger, right? I'm thinking the other scum faction is like scumbag or criminal aligned or something like that. Vick, Roethlisberger, maybe like Pacman or someone else. Just some of my thoughts catching up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        IIRC you were questioning BCB and Cougar and seemed to try to cast doubt on them.
        I was on bcb from day one, and Cougar cast doubt on himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
          Ok guys I'm finally at a friend's house so I have some wifi for the night. I was suspicious of Blue day 1 so I'm happy this lynch went through. Still not totally convinced about bcb being town though. I could see scum having that role. I'm less suspicious but still suspicious. Also, just cause Cougar was right here doesn't mean he isn't paranoid. I'm still pretty sure he is cause Rashard Mendenhall barely makes sense as an investigator in the first place, but if he really is, he is an obvious choice for being paranoid. I'm not gonna lose my suspicions until someone comes up as town to him. Some new people jumped on my really suspicious list today, one person fell off it. I wish we had tried to make this phase last a little longer so we could hopefully learn some new information on who Blue was aligned with but oh well. Also I didn't see anyone else bring this up yet, but Blue said he was raped in a bathroom and roleblocked last night. Sounds like Roethlisberger, right? I'm thinking the other scum faction is like scumbag or criminal aligned or something like that. Vick, Roethlisberger, maybe like Pacman or someone else. Just some of my thoughts catching up.
          Are we really taking what Blue said at any value whatsoever? we can learn a lot re-reading day 1 when people were using misdirection to get Blue off
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
            you were taking the convo from blue to attack tebow he may be scum...yeah try harder joker
            With how weirdly everything went coming off that night 1, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would just take it at face value.

I never said attack tebow. I, like a few other people, said we could see Swag doing that as a dick move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
              With how weirdly everything went coming off that night 1, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would just take it at face value.

I never said attack tebow. I, like a few other people, said we could see Swag doing that as a dick move.
              It still brought it away from Blue who had looked scummy all game.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Day 2:

Blue is dead. He was JaMarcus Russell, The Skittler, Mafia-Aligned.
                Hell yeah! I was right yesterday First time Blue gets overly emotional in a thread and he's scum muwahaha.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• As one falls, another comes to power...Each greater than the last...

The crowd is confused, but doesn't take the man seriously and dismisses him as crazy as he disappears as quickly as he appeared
                  Am I the only one, who doesnt like this at all ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    Mdb, Ragnarok, and Hunter all look a little suspicious to me
                    Hunter definitely since Blue jumped to his defense. Role blocker these are your three potential targets for this night phase.
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

It still brought it away from Blue who had looked scummy all game.
                      There were a lot of people who said similar things. And it was Day 2 with a lot of people who look scummy/are awol and an investigator who wasn't sure of his results. I don't see the issue with at least discussing multiple things during a day phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                        There were a lot of people who said similar things. And it was Day 2 with a lot of people who look scummy/are awol and an investigator who wasn't sure of his results. I don't see the issue with at least discussing multiple things during a day phase.
                        I think that you are just trying to use excuses. There were about half the people that were dragging their feet with the whole Blue thing, so you rent alone in being suspicious.

Top of my list is Simmonds.
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Are we really taking what Blue said at any value whatsoever? we can learn a lot re-reading day 1 when people were using misdirection to get Blue off
                          I'm just saying it makes sense. I'm not saying that's 100% the truth, but it's definitely something to look at.

Comment

• *Simonds
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                              The way I looked at it was the JaMarcus Russel was an awful killer because fails at everything he does. Now a greater killer rises from the mafia's ranked (probably another draft bust)
                              hahahaha the draft busts are the Mafia!

Vernon Gholston will be interesting

Comment

I think that you are just trying to use excuses. There were about half the people that were dragging their feet with the whole Blue thing, so you rent alone in being suspicious.

Top of my list is Simmonds.
                                You're exactly right, I wasn't alone in having reservations all things considered. If you think that's an excuse, then go right ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X