This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
    There flat out isn't any participation going on this game right now.
    Seriously there are only like 10 people who are relatively active

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
      Should we lynch in actives? It came back to bite us in the ass in nfl when of the 14 or so people remaining, half were inactive.

I know they may be town, but it might make it less... dead.
      I somewhat agree with this. My only problem is when is the right time to start. At point in the game do we decide it better to lynch an inactive over a person that has appeared scummy, because yes some scum do lay low but most will be town.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
        There flat out isn't any participation going on this game right now.
        Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        Seriously there are only like 10 people who are relatively active
        It's really been disappointing to put a lot of work in and to have few to actually participate
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
          I somewhat agree with this. My only problem is when is the right time to start. At point in the game do we decide it better to lynch an inactive over a person that has appeared scummy, because yes some scum do lay low but most will be town.
          Lynching inactives certainly has that risk, but more often than not, the exact same argument applies to active people.

Posting from phones can **** off.

Comment

• Wait, so what did mdb just do?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
              Lynching inactives certainly has that risk, but more often than not, the exact same argument applies to active people.

Posting from phones can **** off.
              That's true and I'm always on my phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                Remind briefly what the case is against them?

I know ckane was asking for the names of peoples characters, or something like that. Not sure on clov.
                From earlier today:

Would you mind exampling the case against Ckane again. The top post is the first where I see Ckane satin we should lynch Blue and I see that as a joke. I also don't see a concerning difference in play from him but I haven't worked with him myself before
                Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                I've had a good reading on Ckane in most, if not all, games. My other part of my case is based on him defending Clov based on post count while ignoring the contextual element of it. Weird that he'd defend Clov about his posts when he's barely played with him so how would he know much about his posting?
                On my phone so no crazy multi post (I know you guys are heart broken) but I found the post where Mdb made his theory about Ckane and the one where swag broke down how they have hardly played together, so it be hard for them to read each other

lynch ckane
                Here are just a few of the quotes discussed:

Ok Clov's 3 posts have been:

Talk about giving no opinion. When Clov is town he's forceful in his opinion. His posts consist of 4-5 lines and maybe two paragraphs. They are semi-aggressive too. These paint quite a contrast. They are short, little background or conviction behind them.

My vote is to Lynch Clov right now.
                Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                I agree. I think "you're playing like you did in a different game" or the opposite has become an empty accusation, especially when it always revolves around post counts, which is just lazy analysis.
                It was actually Ckane defending Clov regarding post count and ignoring post content which made me feel like be could be scum. It was pretty forceful too in the post which is unlike a town Ckane post.

Ckane and Clov are aligned.
                Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Ckane hasn't even played with Clov that much.

Lets see...

PA - Clov was different then; his first game.
                MoM - That was still almost 9 months ago.
                WF - Ckane died Night 1 and admitted to not following afterward.
                English - Ckane didn't play.
                South Park 2 - Clov didn't play.
                MK - Both played.
                Superheros - Ckane didn't play.
                Rio 2 - Clov didn't play.

Lol this is funny.

Comment

• I've been around I'm just playing differently. I normally talked like crazy but that got me in more trouble than actually saying stuff. Also I've been busy. I'll be around more often if it makes everyone feel better!

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    From earlier today

Here are just a few of the quotes discussed:
                    Good enough for me.

Unlynch Lukic
                    Lynch Ckane
                    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• lynch count

InjuredReserve --1--Steve

Swag --1--no lynch

clov --2--Sancho , swag

lukic --3--snake, vf, Lenrunk

ckane --4--mdb, ir , bb, Dusty

With 24 Voting it is 13 to Lynch!
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        If Lukic was scum, the other scum wouldnt let him behave like that
                        Nah, it's what we told him to do in Rio lol

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        mdb I'm not use to this playing style. Something seems off with you. I'm almost 100% sure you and swag are not in a mason together but if you are I feel left out. When you and I were in a mason together you were quiet. You and Swag are just bouncing things off each other. I'm not calling you scum but just wierd
                        Sorry for making you jealous.

Swag and I decided we didn't even need a chat. We could just post in here our chat thoughts. Looking like a sensational idea so far.
                        Pretty good idea right? We don't have to be worried about saying things in the thread that were brought up in our chat only.

I'll take half credit with my mason buddy Swag whose post showing how often they has played together really added to it.
                        I'll accept half credit, I'm sure we both would have reached this decision a lone, but with each other we got there much faster!

Lynch all players with less than 10 posts.

I'm laying the smackdown here
                        Damn...I shoulda let Clowndicks continue to be a scum lurker.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        I've been around I'm just playing differently. I normally talked like crazy but that got me in more trouble than actually saying stuff. Also I've been busy. I'll be around more often if it makes everyone feel better!
                        Scum ^^^^

Unlynch Clowndicks

Lynch CowardKane
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17;1474669[B
                          ]I change it up every game. Try something different everytime. [/B]I was quiet in ours due to work schedules. I'm extremely quiet in work at the moment but during MK I was very busy. My game gets called weird a lot. I'll take it as a compliment.

Swag and I decided we didn't even need a chat. We could just post in here our chat thoughts. Looking like a sensational idea so far.
                          That was "scummy" when I did. You must be special.

If anybody is buying this bull**** that mdb and Swag are Town-aligned masons, please lynch yourself now.

If you guys were smart you'd lynch IR. He's just going to get recruited eventually anyway. It always happens.
                          and before you go off about how I know there's a recruiter in the game... there's always a recruiter
                          I don't recall a recruiter in MoM, WF, SP1, or K&A. I can't speak on any of the mini-games. Still, a valid concern (even though he wasn't recruited in two of the three games he's played recently, and I don't know about in Rio, because I don't care about Rio).

I'd rather him be dead than be scum
                          Yeah, but would you rather him be dead town than scum?

Seriously, not sure a statement can get more questionable. I'll go ahead and Unlynch Swag and Lynch Vikingsteve.

Comment

• lynch count

InjuredReserve --1--Steve

vikingsteve --1--no lynch

clov --1--Sancho

lukic --3--snake, vf, Lenrunk

ckane --5--mdb, ir , bb, Dusty, swag

With 24 Voting it is 13 to Lynch!

Comment

• The more Clov posts the more convinced I am he's scum.

Comment

• He might be onto something with Steve though.

It's just Steve is doing it to himself, which is sorta lulzy
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X