This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    What you do steve is get yourself a flat chested girl and let her be on top. Then try to lick dem nipples. that way you are doing Cardio, sit uos, and getting laid at the same time. Its golden. Thats my 10 minute Abs work out.
    Absolutely genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Drinking lots of water, weighted hyper extensions, slow cardio (like 30+ minutes of just basically walking fast, heart rate 150-160), and limiting carb consumption within 3 hours of sleeping.
      what's a weighted hyper extension? I can do the rest (already drink only water)

Comment

What you do steve is get yourself a flat chested girl and let her be on top. Then try to lick dem nipples. that way you are doing Cardio, sit uos, and getting laid at the same time. Its golden. Thats my 10 minute Abs work out.
        hm

noted

Comment

• flat chested girls are easier to get right? cuz they feel bad about not having huge tits like other girls?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
            flat chested girls are easier to get right? cuz they feel bad about not having huge tits like other girls?
            Uh, it really depends. Some go in the opposite direction. If you're looking for easy with big tits, look for the fat girls.

Comment

what's a weighted hyper extension? I can do the rest (already drink only water)
              http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/...extension.html

Just doing regular works on love handles, if you want to get a more complete abdomen you have to do front and then do both sides individually also. Best if done til your tired or fatigue, hate the expression, but til after you "feel it"
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• holy crap only two on-topic posts the last 4 hours, common people. Thank you Clov for replying to my post, you are still scum tho. And Rags I just did not see anyone explictly say that in the thread. As of now I semi-stand you.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

flat chested girls are easier to get right? cuz they feel bad about not having huge tits like other girls?
                  Or you could pick out the girls with large boobs that think guys only want them because of their huge boobs and treat them like a real person LOL
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Or you could pick out the girls with large boobs that think guys only want them because of their huge boobs and treat them like a real person LOL
                    Or **** the **** out of their tits
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Or **** the **** out of their tits
                      You guys can fill in the bleeps

Comment

You guys can fill in the bleeps
                        Then fill their bleeps right?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Then fill their bleeps right?
                          Yes sir

Comment

Yes sir
                            Tell us a Legend of Drunk Joe story
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Tell us a Legend of Drunk Joe story
                              Have not gotten drunk in a while

Comment

Have not gotten drunk in a while
                                You must have a story though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X