Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to thank all players for participating in this game. Most players were active and i believe there was no major hiccups in the game. I'd also like to thank PSU for his invaluable help in setting up this game as well as PHELTZ and Kaiser for their assistance in any modding questions I had. I hope i made an entertaining game with humorous enough write ups. If you all are ever interested, i'd be more then happy to make a WWE 2. If not, again i appreciate all your efforts into making this game as succesful as it was

Sincerely
    BCB1213
    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
      I got you.

TL;DR - If you were town and lynched me, cry yourself to sleep tonight. If you were scum and laughed at the lynch, high ****ing five, guys.
      High ****ing Five
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        No reason not to investigate the people he said he was investigating...or to investigate one of the two people who could be the PGO.

Snake didn't play that well. Drew scum's attention by trying to lie low, didn't find any scum as Town, then managed to investigate one of the two people who could be the PGO instead of just, y'know, investigating his own teammates and lying.
        Well, in retrospect, that makes sense. And it should have made sense at the time, but oh well. We figured with IR gone, we could investigate whoever we wanted and look for other potential power roles. Total brainfart we didn't plan for a PGO.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          I'd like to thank all players for participating in this game. Most players were active and i believe there was no major hiccups in the game. I'd also like to thank PSU for his invaluable help in setting up this game as well as PHELTZ and Kaiser for their assistance in any modding questions I had. I hope i made an entertaining game with humorous enough write ups. If you all are ever interested, i'd be more then happy to make a WWE 2. If not, again i appreciate all your efforts into making this game as succesful as it was

Sincerely
          BCB1213
          Thanks again for letting me (and the rest of us) participate in the game. It was fun while it lasted, and I thought it moved along pretty well (not like that OTHER game that was going on where I got steamrolled by a scum teammate, instead of just ran over by Townies in a forktruck).

Comment

• Also, the List

Scum LVP--Snake
            Town LVP--DT
            Play of the game--Walter
            Post of the game--Blue's epic rant against Rags
            Most entertaining--Steve's constant rage against being voteblocked, yet still trying to vote was fun
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Now for my last modding Duties

Up for Scum MVP

Morgus
              MD4L

Up for town MVP

Lenrunk
              Blue

You now have 24 hours to send in your PM's to bcb1213 to cast your vote

Comment

• Oh, and yes Blue. We LOVED it when he wouldn't give out names. For one thing it focused attention on him and distracted town.

Sorry Rags. It was a sound strategy, and it did make sense, but it assumed we didn't already know who was and wasn't aligned with us.
                Last edited by Morgus; 08-07-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                  As for point one, I only went after Snake because of a gut feeling. The other popular NK target was Sancho. So it did chop down the list for us.
                  When Vitor and Joe died, I pretty much assumed scum were operating off the same list I was, because they were both on it. Hence why I was SO pissed off at Rag.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Great game, bcb and PSU. It was really fun to play a game where I didn't know the theme that well and the setup wasn't as obvious.
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Had lost of fun bcb, and being scum for the first time gave me a whole new appreciation for the game. Thanks!

Comment

Had lost of fun bcb, and being scum for the first time gave me a whole new appreciation for the game. Thanks!
                        Until you've played as scum, you can't really understand how to play as Town.

Comment

Oh, and yes Blue. We LOVED it when he wouldn't give out names.

Sorry Rags. It was a sound strategy, and it did make sense, but it assumed we didn't already know who was and wasn't aligned with us.
                          Me giving out that names would have changed nothing. Neither player was a lynch prospect. And what happened after I outed them? They died.

No, that wasn't the assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                            Until you've played as scum, you can't really understand how to play as Town.
                            So true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              Flair's role makes more sense for an Indy than scum, don't know how useful it would have been.

I knew Joe was either a power role or scum based on the fact that he was much more quiet and reserved than normal (a lot like SP2). Turns out it was scum.
                              LOL you tard when I died I was leading the game in post
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                                Me giving out that names would have changed nothing. Neither player was a lynch prospect. And what happened after I outed them? They died.

No, that wasn't the assumption.
                                Rags, I won't kill you like Blue did. I know you had good reason. But that's how it looked to us on the outside. Mostly it just focused town attention on you unnecessarily. It wasn't completely stupid or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X