This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
    Snake dying pretty much killed the rest of the Legends faction. VF was the one who revived him, he "investigated" Morgus, and was going to "investigate" Ckane.
    Ya had I not died legends was good. I kept going out to look for an Indy we could push. And if it came down too it I was gOnna say I must have turned naive after my revival to save myself and vf

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
      Finally, the drama role

Welcome to WWE Mafia! Snake!

You are :HHH-Hammerin CEO-WWE aligned

Currently WWE CEO HHH has had an amazing career. Appearing first as a snobbish Hunter Heart Helmsley, HHH worked hard and eventually teamed with his friend Shawn Michaels to dominate the late 90’s with your then bodyguard Chyna to form DX. Since, HHH has won thirteen world titles and is well-respected by most wrestlers.

His trademark weapon is his sledgehammer. As CEO, you already can investigate people. However, if you can successfully hammer a vote, you will win a special reward.

Win when:All threats to WWE are eliminated

You may communicate with: Ragnarok, DT

Night ability: Investigate (x)

Welcome Back to WWE Mafia! Snake!

You are :HHH-The Game-Legends aligned

After HBK counted you to defeat at the last Wrestlemania, you grew increasingly angry at him. This match has finally pushed you over the edge. He just let you be, didn’t ask anyone to protect you and completely ignored the killer.

You now pledge your allegiance to the Legend who saved you from being eliminated. You still have a shot at that elusive championship belt and you have them to thank. You keep your ability as no one besides you and them now know that you have switched sides

Win when:Legends are the dominant faction in the game

You may communicate with: Ragnarok, You may also be contacted by a member of the Legends squad to join their scum chat, thus revealing their identities

YES HHH COULD BE VIEWED AS A LEGEND SO HE WAS ABLE TO BE REVIVED AND COULD STILL TALK TO HBK. DEAL WITH IT! in all honesty, him getting revived was the thing that killed Legends cause he went after tango for reasons i may never understand. Scum LVP even if it was a group decision
      I chose tango because I wanted to choose blue but figured blue would be watched and at the last minute Morgus told me he was killin IR and I didn't have time to switch.

I figured blue had a chance to be Indy for the whole straight edge gambit

Comment

• results are in

Congratulations to

blue and morgus

For winning town and scum mvp!
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• and rackcitysteelers for indy mvp!

Comment

results are in

Congratulations to

blue and morgus

Yay!

Comment

• Like a boss.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

results are in

Congratulations to

blue and morgus

Die in a fire. Especially you, smorgusbord.

Comment

• Good job guys.

Comment

• also, caught up

my role sucked, I don't know what there is to like about it bcb

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                      Die in a fire. Especially you, smorgusbord.
                      I don't recall targeting you.

Comment

Working...
                      X