This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Because I intentionally said certain things to see if anyone would take advantage of the opportunity.
    Maybe I'm going to bite or maybe not. You are just going to have to wonder.

We've seen how in the past few games where I've gone into "It's time to put the team on my back mode" and how they went.

Comment

• We have?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

We have?
        Yes we have. Read up on the past few games and you will see what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          Yes we have. Read up on the past few games and you will see what I'm talking about.
          You haven't participated in many of the most recent... Rio and South Park are all that come to mind, but you lost Rio, so hopefully that isn't a sign of things to come.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Meh, doesn't matter if it's me or not.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Hey guys whats up. I just skimmed through the thread and saw Prod died. Thats my bad I will take credit for that. Sorry but we all thought his RC of protector was sketchy when Swag did not get protected. But p[ut that one on me. With that said look at the guys that jumped on that rush lynch. We could not get a vote then all of a sudden Blue, Kaiser, Hunter, and MD4L all jumped on.

Once again my bad but we ll did think he was sketchy.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• How is that your bad? All you said was stuff like "Prodigy is scum" and "lynch him, I'm right" -- if people listened to that, they shouldn't play.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• That's really not your fault lol

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

That's really not your fault lol
                    Joe just admitted he was wrong. Shut up and savor the moment.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

How is that your bad? All you said was stuff like "Prodigy is scum" and "lynch him, I'm right" -- if people listened to that, they shouldn't play.
                      No In pointed out that we had no NK and that somone could have used an abilty to knock out all scum abilities which is why you were no protected. Also that fact that he did not protect you and got no PM to say why was sketchy. I threw all kinds of reasons out there. I'm not wrong much but the one time I am he is the fucking protector. That sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        No In pointed out that we had no NK and that somone could have used an abilty to knock out all scum abilities which is why you were no protected. Also that fact that he did not protect you and got no PM to say why was sketchy. I threw all kinds of reasons out there. I'm not wrong much but the one time I am he is the fucking protector. That sucks
                        Lynch All Liars
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                          Lynch All Liars
                          Ok so then lets lynch you. That is your motto lynch all liars. You did not beleive Prods RC therefore you thought he was a liar but waited for a rush lynch to hit before you jumped on him. So which is lynch all liars or waite for the vote count to raise before jumping on

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                            Lynch All Liars
                            Hahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Hey guys whats up. I just skimmed through the thread and saw Prod died. Thats my bad I will take credit for that. Sorry but we all thought his RC of protector was sketchy when Swag did not get protected. But p[ut that one on me. With that said look at the guys that jumped on that rush lynch. We could not get a vote then all of a sudden Blue, Kaiser, Hunter, and MD4L all jumped on.

Once again my bad but we ll did think he was sketchy.
                              I voted for him last I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                                I voted for him last I believe.
                                So why didn't you list me?

Comment

Working...
                                X