This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    You missed a claim like everyone except me.
    Not everyone.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Originally posted by jepg
    Blue is right

Comment

Tick tock, tick tock.
      oh...ok...I get that.

Comment

• Night 2:

A man walks with purpose down the sidewalk in the wee hours of the morning. He is wearing a trenchcoat with the collar turned up and dons a fedora to conceal his appearance to any potential passersby. “Yeah, this is the place,” he mumbles to himself. “This guy’s no good for us, gonna give him some justice.” He strides up a walkway, takes the porch steps two at a time, and in one motion kicks the front door open. The crash wakes SirA from a restful sleep and he sits up Exorcist style in his bed, he thought he was safe in these parts. A figure enters his bedroom. “What the fuck man? What the hell are you doing? Who...who are you?” SirA squeemishly blurts out. The cloaked figure responds, “Your worst nightmare.” He raises his arm and aims his 9mm semi auto at SirA and unloads his clip into SirA’s face, breast, chest, neck, and head.

SirA is dead, he was The Bomb, Town Aligned
        …...............

Blue is nervously looking over some equipment in his home, hoping he won’t be put in a position to use it. No sooner does the thought escape him when his doorbell rings. “Geez, a little late for visitors,” he thinks to himself. He opens the door and sees a man standing there in a blue tracksuit. “Yes, can I help you?” Blue queeries, noting some irony. The man doesn’t respond, but reveals his intentions as he whips out a shotgun slung behind his back and fires into Blue’s chest. Blue goes airborne from the point blank blast and gets blown across the room as his attacker flees into the night. Fortunately for Blue, he lands next to his equipment and he knows just what to do to make himself better, even in his state of limited consciousness. After a couple hours, he is satisfied he won’t die during the night and passes out in a pool of his own blood littered with bloody rags and buckshot.
        …..............

*Ding dong* *Ding dong* *Ding dong*
        “What, is this guy in a coma or something?” the man ringing the doorbell wonders. Blue answers the door, ghaunt and bloodsoaked. “Wow, tough night fella? Well its gonna get tougher.” The visitor slaps Blue in a pair of handcuffs and drags him off into the night.

Blue may not Vote or Post in the GameThread Day 3.
        …......................

PSUShenanigans may not Vote during Day 3.

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 3...

WITH 23 ALIVE AND 21 VOTING, IT IS 11 TO LYNCH!
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          oh...ok...I get that.
          Even i do
          sigpic

Comment

• Alright so we are at:

MD4L, Joe, IR, BB, CKane and MDB.

I'm not lynching anybody else unless we get additional evidence.

Comment

• Lol everyone targeted Blue
              sigpic

Comment

• Vote Count:

PSUShenanigans - 1 - PSUShenanigans

It is now Day 3! With 23 alive and 21 voting, it's 11 to lynch!
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• so, the bomb blew nobody up? suggestions?
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• @ Kaiser

You do know Simonds refused to example himself sorry I didn't jump to follow him

Comment

• If SirA is the Bomb then how come he didn't take anybody else with him?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        so, the bomb blew nobody up? suggestions?
                        Roleblock maybe?
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• lol that's hilarious, sorry to see SirA die...especially with him having the generic bomb version, which tells me scum is pretty stupid.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                            If SirA is the Bomb then how come he didn't take anybody else with him?
                            Generic version is only a lynch
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

lol that's hilarious, sorry to see SirA die...especially with him having the generic bomb version, which tells me scum is pretty stupid.
                              that would indicate the scum killer is a lurker, not catching up type then right?
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                that would indicate the scum killer is a lurker, not catching up type then right?
                                So lynch Vitor.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X