This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Really guys can this be any more obvious? Especially after that wtf post a few hours ago. I gave my reasoning here, visors gotta go.
    Visors have been out of style for a while...

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
      Why did you assume I meant you? I could have meant 6/7 of the other voters. Defensive much?
      Because you have already called me scum once today in reference to my posts trying to lynch the killer/recruiter. 2+2= what again?
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
        Because you have already called me scum once today in reference to my posts trying to lynch the killer/recruiter. 2+2= what again?
        U mad bro?

Comment

Why did you assume I meant you? I could have meant 6/7 of the other voters. Defensive much?
          PR and bcb are both sooooooo sketchy

Comment

• "Maybe Vitor is the killer cause he hasn't been keeping up"

Bad Grammar Vitor enters and does his thing

"Wtf Vitor!"

"Hey guys, half the players visited Blue last night but I'm only telling you two"

"Tell us the rest! We want more roleclaiming cause we're All Stars!"

"Hey guys I know I don't have any pressure on me but I'm the jailer and I just jail people who annoy me"

"Well then this is easy"

Lynch No Lynch Lynch No Lynch Lynch No Lynch

"Wait guys, I've got game changing news...I'm a cult leader! But I just have to beat the other scum and other cult and I can't die and I can protect and kill and good luck lynching me cause that ain't happening and then if I die I kill everyone who voted for me cause I'm a bomb with a roleblocking ability as well. And did I mention I can investigate everyone in one night?"

"Let's think about this guys...I might believe him...I'm not sure...It's too crazy to not be true...Is he lying?"

"Guys...he just claimed cult. Here's a break down of the entire game if there were multiple cults"

"Alright **** it"

Lynch No Lynch Lynch No Lynch Lynch No Lynch

"**** you guys I'm never playing again. And I already have recruits and can't die with them still alive!"

Everyone sits around waiting for the mods

Finally the crowd can't take the wait any longer. They gather around No Lynch and start beating him up while making fun of his gay ass annoying name. A kick to the groin here, an elbow to the temple there and before you know it No Lynch is lying unconscious on the ground. Finally one player steps forward and slams his foot down hard on No Lynch's head, finishing him off for good.

No Lynch is dead. He was All World Leader, All World Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3, SEND YOUR PMs TO BOTH PHELTZBAHR AND RACKCITYSTEELERS -- YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
            Last edited by rackcitysteelers; 08-09-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Considering so many have RCed we aren't left with too many who haven't. You've been on my list since the start because you've been playing differently. You and bcb have been agreeing on everything and posting at similar times with similar points. You are very likely aligned together and I do think you're scum.

Also anyone know why Pheltz put in:
              *If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately* to the write-ups? I know Prodigy and Clov said they didn't receive PMs on Night 1...what does it mean?

Comment

• I wish I were going to see Leelee.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  U mad bro?
                  Not in the slightest. Just thinking his thought process is scummy. If he's thinking a lot of the people voting to lynch the recruiter/killer are scum then I'm assuming he wanted Clov to stay alive, maybe even wasting a roleblocker or tracker to keep him in line.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                    Hey guys. I have about 50 pages to catch up on today (25ppp) but for the time being I can tell you that the result I got last night was town. I won't say who that person was unless I see them in danger of getting lynched.

I'll be getting back from my cabin this afternoon so sometime over the next 24 hours I'll get all caught up.
                    Be careful with this result. You may actually be an insane investigator. Would explain the faulty result on Snake and why you have results for both alignments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                      PR and bcb are both sooooooo sketchy
                      You also said that before your name was revealed to be on Blue as well.

- Noah Porter

Comment

You also said that before your name was revealed to be on Blue as well.
                        And things haven't changed!

Comment

Considering so many have RCed we aren't left with too many who haven't. You've been on my list since the start because you've been playing differently. You and bcb have been agreeing on everything and posting at similar times with similar points. You are very likely aligned together and I do think you're scum.

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately* to the write-ups? I know Prodigy and Clov said they didn't receive PMs on Night 1...what does it mean?
                          I haven't gotten any PMs from Pheltz, but all my actions are obviously working.

Nice job on Clov guys. Just two more factions to elimate, starting with BB and PSU

Comment

• I told you guys that it was a dumb lynch...you know why I didn't vote. Because I'm...

Comment

• an...

E
                              L
                              I
                              T
                              E
                              P
                              L
                              A
                              Y
                              E
                              R

Comment

Yeah we said the same things but if we were in the same group we would play by play like SH. I was in a cult group with you in that game and I always ran things by you guys before I said them.

What we posted the same in thread:
                                1. All targets should be revealed so we can find the killer.
                                2. Hunter acting shady as shift trying to get his name not revealed.
                                3. We should lynch Clov because he's a cult recruiter/killer.

If you are really trying to grasping at why two people would think the exact same way given the situation I don't know what to tell you.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X