This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    im really high on PSU as scum right now. All hes done is try to push vitor and myself(now hes added PR to jump on the bandwagon) for a while, the two lowest players ranked. Basically appearing active while not pushing anyone who can threaten him if hes wrong.
    meh he's been really obvious, he's more likely to be low scum role or indy more than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
      meh he's been really obvious, he's more likely to be low scum role or indy more than anything.
      could be the indy SK though...easy to not draw attention to yourself when your pushing lesser players, all im saying...keep an eye out
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

could be the indy SK though...easy to not draw attention to yourself when your pushing lesser players, all im saying...keep an eye out
        We haven't had an Indy SK kill yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
          We haven't had an Indy SK kill yet...
          hmm, could be true, but hes been playing the scummiest to me so far, he will have my vote unless simonds, ir, or snake has something for us
          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Night 3:

A man sits at his desk, preparing his equipment for this Night’s jaunt into the darkness. He looks over his binoculars, long distance microphone and blackout garb. He’s just about ready to venture into the unknown when the doorbell rings. *Ding dong* “Hmm, not expecting anyone this evening,” Snake ponders. He opens the door and a man in a Red Tracksuit stands before him. Before Snake can react, the man raises his Uzi and sprays Snake with bullets. His hole ridden body falls to the floor.

Snake is dead. He was The Watcher, Town Aligned
            …..............

The man with the cuffs walks confidently down the street looking at the house numbers. “Yep, here it is.” *Knock Knock Knock* JoeLegend answers the door, sees who his visitor is and puts out his arms. JoeLegend and his visitor don’t even exchange pleasantries as the man slaps the cuffs on him and leads him away.

JoeLegend may not Vote or Post in the GameThread Day 3.
            …......................

Body Burner may not Vote during Day 3.

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 4...

WITH 21 ALIVE AND 19 VOTING, IT IS 10 TO LYNCH!
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Vote Count:

Body Burner - 1 - Body Burner

It is now Day 4! With 21 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch!
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• lulz

Comment

• So was Joe lying about being the jailer?

Comment

• Im confused on his Joe thing. Definitely really suspicious of BCB though. He's my new #1.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• So Snake was town. And I haven't been targeted by any scum actions to my knowledge. They know I'm paranoid.

Tracksuits are back in the write up, this time a red one with an uzi. The person who tried to kill Blue (No Lynch, presumably) was wearing a blue tracksuit and used a shotgun.

SirA's killer used a 9mm, no sign of them tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                        So Snake was town. And I haven't been targeted by any scum actions to my knowledge. They know I'm paranoid.

Tracksuits are back in the write up, this time a red one with an uzi. The person who tried to kill Blue (No Lynch, presumably) was wearing a blue tracksuit and used a shotgun.

Well, not necessarily paranoid. But something went wrong with my night 1 investigation and it had nothing to do with scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simonds View Post
                          So Snake was town. And I haven't been targeted by any scum actions to my knowledge. They know I'm paranoid.

what result did you get??

Comment

• Also, I have a good idea of what happened to Joe, but I think it's better if we don't discuss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                              Im confused on his Joe thing. Definitely really suspicious of BCB though. He's my new #1.
                              I guess whoever the jailer is didn't feel comfortable counter claiming Joe in the thread but that was their way of letting us known Joe was full of ****.

Comment

what result did you get??
                                Second night in a row I got town. Again, not going to disclose who it was unless they're in danger of getting lynched.

Comment

Working...
                                X