This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    Nah I imagined that my penis was the dildo that she uses. Maybe one day...
    Ahh **** I thought we turned a corner there for a second

Comment

• Omg its taking forever. Everyone freak out! Something big probably happened! Hit the panic button!
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I hope something good happened.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Comment

• Night 4:

A man walks down the street away from the Obelisk at the Town Center, he keeps a wary eye for hints of the unexpected. As he approaches his destination, he rummages through his satchel looking for his weapon. He finds it and holds it at his side as he approaches the door. Meanwhile, Body Burner is preparing for his mission into the darkness. He hears his door get kicked in and immediately runs for the back door hoping his escape allows him to live for another day. Unfortunately for him, his intruder kicked in the back door, not the front. Body Burner sees that his attacker is standing in the back doorway, and before he can react a .357 slug penetrates his chest. He falls backwards to the floor and blood pumps out of the wound. He tries to get up, but immediately falls back and darkness ensues.

Body Burner is dead. He was The Role Cop, All Star Aligned
            …..........

A man scurries along in the dark clutching a .38 snub nose revolver, desperately seeking his destination while praying no one finds him the darkness. He arrives at his destination, and contemplates the best way to go about this. He circles the house and finds an open window. He hoists himself up and sees light emanating from behind a slightly opened door. He peers in and sees bcb1213 packing up some equipment. “A ha!” shrieks the attacker and shakily points the revolver at bcb. He fires off 6 rounds, and manages to miss on all but one. But the one that hit got bcb1213 in the throat. Bcb1213 writhes in pain on the ground while trying to stop the bleeding, but it is to no avail.

bcb1213 is dead. He was The Doctor, Town Aligned
            …..........

Vitor strides down the street confidently, sticking to the shadows while staying focussed on the task at hand. “This guy’s scum, no doubt,” he mumbles to himself. He strides up the walkway and kicks open the front door ready to blast the occupant, but he meets a man dressed in a trenchcoat and fedora directly aiming a 9mm semi auto at his face. “Wait, what the...” But he can’t finish his thought as the occupant unloads the clip into Vitor. He gets blasted back onto the porch and bleeds out.

Vitor is dead. He was The Vigilante, Town Aligned

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 5...

WITH 17 ALIVE AND 17 VOTING, IT IS 9 TO LYNCH!
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Ugh ****

Comment

• lol BB was scum.

Comment

• I'm a little confused. BB's death sounds like a Vig, but Vitor died without getting his kill?

Comment

• so vitor hit the pgo. at least someone killed BB. guess i was real wrong on bcb. ill take full responsibility on that one.

Comment

• Told ya.BB was scum.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        Ugh ****
                        Ugh **** is right.

Why did you murder our Doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                          I'm a little confused. BB's death sounds like a Vig, but Vitor died without getting his kill?
                          IRs death in Mafia 1 sounds like a Vig.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            so vitor hit the pgo. at least someone killed BB. guess i was real wrong on bcb. ill take full responsibility on that one.
                            You will take ultimate responsibility and be lynched for it. Murderer.

Lynch bcb

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                              Ugh **** is right.

O.o

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                                Ugh **** is right.

#1 suspect