• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    face to desk
    agreed. joe read the thread
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
      Pheltz just said my attempt to motivate you was unsuccessful.
      Obviously there's a scum role-blocker out there. Looks like we may finally see the repercussions of role-claiming.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        Lulz. Is that why Chg always asks to lynch Sancho?
        Maybe if that mexican turd bothered to come to chat sometimes, it would of been different
        sigpic

Comment

• Night 6:

A man in uniform strides down the street. He glances at his notepad and sees the house that matches the address. *Ding Dong* A man answers the door and sees the uniformed person standing on his porch.

“What the fuck you want?”
          he inquires rudely.

“Hello sir, my name is Officer SanchoPanza, may I come in?”

“No you may not. Go eat an ass.” The man goes to slam the door in SanchoPanza’s face, but Sancho places his foot in the door and keeps the conversation going.

“Sir, this will take but a minute. Here, I have authority to search your premises to see your intentions.”
          Sancho flashes his badge and hands the man a warrant as he forces the door back open.

“Bitch, I know my rights and my rights say you are invading my home!”

The homeowner grabs a hunting rifle from its mount, points it at Sancho’s head and pulls the trigger. The back of Sancho’s head lands on the front lawn and his brains spill out on the porch.

SanchPanza is dead. He was The Cop, Town Aligned
          …..............

A man approaches SwAgDynasty’s residence and he prepares himself for the confrontation. He zips up his tracksuit and pulls the red bandana over his nose and mouth to conceal his identity. The man kicks in SwAg’s front door to find his target fully naked and doing some sort of rhythmic dance in what seems to be an attempt at helicoptering his microscopic penis. The intruder can’t help but chuckle momentarily before he sprays him with bullets. He empties his clip into him, kicks him in his tiny groin area and walks out into the darkness.

As soon as the intruder leaves, the bedroom door flies open and a man runs to SwAg, picks him up and throws him on the gurney he already had set up. The man has a full operating room ready in SwAg’s house and he’s going to need everything here to save him. He starts by inserting a trach tube down SwAg’s throat and then takes off his pants. “Eh, maybe I don’t have time,” he mumbles under his breath. He decides instead to run a blood transfusion line from his femoral artery to SwAg’s arm. He works furiously to stop SwAg’s bleeding and remove the bullets from the multiple wounds. After some time, SwAg stabilizes and miraculously gains consciousness.

“Damn, you’re good buddy,” SwAg gushes, “but why are my ass and throat so sore?”

“Um, no reason.”
          …....................

mdb17 is pacing back and forth in his living room, biting his nails as thoughts fly through his head. “I don’t know, it might have worked. Fuck, I hope I hear from him soon.” He hears someone walking around outside and goes to the front door, hoping to get good news. As he opens the door, he sees the bushes in front of him rustle and a figure emerges. In a terrible Irish accent he calls out, “Hey, what are you doing out there? Bugger off, would ya!”

The man in the bushes looks to raise a weapon and mdb hits the deck. A few bullets are fired and they all miss mdb. He tries to scurry back inside to safety, but his attacker fires the rest of the bullets and one manages to hit mdb at the base of his neck. It severs his spinal cord and mdb is dead before his head hits the floor.

mdb17 is dead. He was The Role Blocker, All Star Aligned

…............

InjuredReserve runs down the street at top speed praying he gets to his destination before any baddies can find him. Sweat pours down the stressed man’s face and body as he sees his house come into view. “Oh my God, I made it!” He slows from his sprint and realizes the front porch light is out. “That’s odd, I swore I left that on,” he thinks to himself. Panting, he opens his front door and is met with a silenced muzzle, aimed directly at his face. *Tap-Tap* *Thud* The man steps over IR’s body and slips back into the darkness.

InjuredReserve is dead. He was The Tracker, Town Aligned

….....................

*Knock Knock Knock*
          PSUShenanigans answers the door and understands what’s up. “Slap the cuffs on dude.” “Ok.”

PSUShenanigans may not Vote or Post in the GameThread Day 7.

…................................

vikingfan may not Vote during Day 7.
          …............................................ ...

“Oh, hai guize!” Simonds has been revived from the dead and is back in the game.

*If you did not receive a PM, and feel you should have, PM me immediately*

IT IS NOW DAY 7...

WITH 13 ALIVE AND 11 VOTING, IT IS 6 TO LYNCH!
          Last edited by pheltzbahr; 08-10-2012, 12:46 AM.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Good game
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
              Pheltz just said my attempt to motivate you was unsuccessful.
              Dude.

RULES -- Read these.

Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision.

In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name, you must unlynch one person before you vote to lynch another.

The night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless pheltzbahr and rackcitysteelers receive every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs to pheltzbahr and rackcitysteelers unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a PM saying so.

No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine.

We reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch.

NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple.

NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. Role claiming is fine but do it in your own words. But be careful, the dangers of Role claiming have been clearly seen in past games. No posting fake PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed.

No Dead Chats.

Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted

If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and
              you will be modkilled.

Do not read the Who's Online list

Most importantly…HAVE FUN!
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I know where the 1 kill came from... I know I owe a certain someone a thank you...
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Well.

You're welcome, Swag.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Sorry to post but pheltz, im pretty sure its 13 alive
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Okay whoever Sancho targeted is some sort of PGO...

PSU killed mdb.

All-Stars tried to kill me.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• IR was killed...so we went from no killers to a lot.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• So.

Rag killed IR?

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Okay whoever Sancho targeted is some sort of PGO...

PSU killed mdb.

All-Stars tried to kill me.
                            So we have two PGO types?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              So.

Rag killed IR?
                              That wasn't me.

Comment

• So do we think people could use their normal Night abilities and still kill people?

Because if not, then our list of All-Star killers is pretty slim.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X