This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    That second kill makes me think it isn't.
    Wishful thinking on my part, I will admit.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

That second kill makes me think it isn't.
      The second one honestly seems like a SK. But why would they sit on that all game?

Rags still has a role investigation he can use to try to find the individual among all those unverified

Comment

Why?
        In case Walt's thing is true. I won't send a PM until Hunter gets on though. Want his results first

Comment

• I'd be more interested in the other killer than Blue, tbh.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            In case Walt's thing is true. I won't send a PM until Hunter gets on though. Want his results first
            What part of "it is literally impossible for me to be scum at this point" is difficult to understand? I mean, really.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

The second one honestly seems like a SK. But why would they sit on that all game?

Rags still has a role investigation he can use to try to find the individual among all those unverified
              It won't help if it's a recruit. But I can try tonight if I don't get targeted by whoever killed IR.

Comment

• A man walks down the street away from the Obelisk at the Town Center, he keeps a wary eye for hints of the unexpected. As he approaches his destination, he rummages through his satchel looking for his weapon. He finds it and holds it at his side as he approaches the door. Meanwhile, Body Burner is preparing for his mission into the darkness. He hears his door get kicked in and immediately runs for the back door hoping his escape allows him to live for another day. Unfortunately for him, his intruder kicked in the back door, not the front. Body Burner sees that his attacker is standing in the back doorway, and before he can react a .357 slug penetrates his chest. He falls backwards to the floor and blood pumps out of the wound. He tries to get up, but immediately falls back and darkness ensues.

Body Burner is dead. He was The Role Cop, All Star Aligned
                InjuredReserve runs down the street at top speed praying he gets to his destination before any baddies can find him. Sweat pours down the stressed man’s face and body as he sees his house come into view. “Oh my God, I made it!” He slows from his sprint and realizes the front porch light is out. “That’s odd, I swore I left that on,” he thinks to himself. Panting, he opens his front door and is met with a silenced muzzle, aimed directly at his face. *Tap-Tap* *Thud* The man steps over IR’s body and slips back into the darkness.

InjuredReserve is dead. He was The Tracker, Town Aligned
                Before anyone else gets the idea, I don't think these are the same. Rags's kill is done differently. .357 slugs don't usually come from silenced pistols

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  It won't help if it's a recruit. But I can try tonight if I don't get targeted by whoever killed IR.
                  The killer doesn't seem like a recruit though

Comment

• “Damn, shit went down.”

“Not sure why Micropenis Rhythmic Dancing isn’t in the Olympics.”

“Isn’t it?”

“Guize, Walt is scum.”

“Oh, fo realz?”

Lynch Walter Lynch Walter Lynch Walter Lynch Walter

“Wait, wait. Blue is blue.”

“Oh, ok.”

Walter is hiding behind the Obelisk, he knows its only a matter of time before the crowd discovers his hiding spot. One guy in the crowd walks around the other side and exclaims, “He’s over here broskis!” The remaining Mafia All Stars surround Walt and start badgering him about QB Dog Killer, Joe Paterno and nonexistent RB by committee situations. Finally someone grabs a rock and bashes Walter over the head with it. Walt goes down to one knee and tries to grab for something to stabilize himself. A hand reaches out to him and pulls him up into a full force punch to the nose, splitting it open. Walt falls to the ground with blood spurting from his face. He tries once more to get up, but is met with a flurry of feet and fists. He doesn’t get up again.

Walter is dead. He was The Redirector, All Star Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7, SEND YOUR PMs TO BOTH PHELTZBAHR AND RACKCITYSTEELERS -- YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Before anyone else gets the idea, I don't think these are the same. Rags's kill is done differently. .357 slugs don't usually come from silenced pistols
                      We said they were different already brah

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Unless Walt has been sitting on that Walter investigation for a while, he didn't kill IR last Night.
                        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                        Blue is right

Comment

• There are more...

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Not over yet.

Comment

Especially since I investigated Walt last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                We said they were different already brah
                                My bad. I read sort of quickly.

Sucks that there are more though...at least we should be able to trust Simonds for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X